You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

tejastech08 wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

for those who can't see it, does this link work?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … id=1925068

Yeah, it does. Thanks. Karma. 5

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yes. For the LP, it works.

And as for my previous statement, I retract it. What else could they do? It isn't like Axl's going to change his opus, just because fans have heard it live.

This is where I think the idea of a double or triple album would've come in handy.

This is truely great news, I just want everyone to know that.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

ALSO. Guys, we should be excited about this, not too bummed. What about tracks like Seven, The General, Thyme, Ides of March, Leave Me Alone... SILKWORMS (Can I get a hell yes?!)... seems like they decided to dump all the already heard tracks on the first record (which to be fair, was probably already what they were going to do.. which is why they leaked)

What I'm trying to say is that we have more to look forward to and hopefully they don't take much longer than a year to release a new disk

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yes. For the LP, it works.

And as for my previous statement, I retract it. What else could they do? It isn't like Axl's going to change his opus, just because fans have heard it live.

This is where I think the idea of a double or triple album would've come in handy.

I agree on the 2 or 3 album idea. If you poop out enough songs, there's a lot less scrutiny than when it's one album. Those 3 unheard songs better be on the level of November Rain, Sweet Child, and WTTJ.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

could it be possible that the vinyl has different tracks to the cd?

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
bloodyhell81 wrote:

could it be possible that the vinyl has different tracks to the cd?

LOL, doubtful.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

i think we should complain about the album's diameter when is finally released, I SPECIFIED .5 INCHES AXL WTF SCREW THIS ALBUM!

I still think that the different covers will have some different tracks.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i think we should complain about the album's diameter when is finally released, I SPECIFIED .5 INCHES AXL WTF SCREW THIS ALBUM!

Go back to MYGNR or HTGTH if you don't like people with realistic views on this clusterfuck "saga." Most of us just want it to be over with.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Captain Winkler lol, you are the funniest troll ever. I'm gonna be sad when you are banned, every forum needs that one dude who is always pushing it.

Board footer