You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Song #2 is Prostitute confirmed..

Dadud wrote:

Lol, stubborn aren't you?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well the rumor is that the tracklisting on Best Buy is wrong and Axl will reveal the real tracklisting in a press release tomorrow

TWAT may still close the CD

Axl Rose would once again be the coolest fucker on this planet if he has that ace up his sleeve 9

Unfortunately its probably just one fans speculation that quickly snowballed into a "rumor", which will ultimately lead to more heartache and tears for us GNR fans 16

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I have If The World as the closer on my personal CD.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I always had a feeling this would go down on Friday, not Thursday.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully Mr. Rose drops a line tomorrow.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i am just sick of hearing a supposed inside scoop that there will be a major announcment on this date or by this date and it doesn't happen. it's happened 3 times in the past three weeks. not here til now. this will be the fourth if it doesn't happen tomorrow.

we have all weathered the bs rumors over the years but now that we are clearly in the final hour everybody's antennas are up and people like me lose precious sleep when bullshitters lie and supposed insiders prematturely let the perverbial cat out of the bag in their final attempt at prophetic glory

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
war wrote:

i am just sick of hearing a supposed inside scoop that there will be a major announcment on this date or by this date and it doesn't happen. it's happened 3 times in the past three weeks. not here til now. this will be the fourth if it doesn't happen tomorrow.

we have all weathered the bs rumors over the years but now that we are clearly in the final hour everybody's antennas are up and people like me lose precious sleep when bullshitters lie and supposed insiders prematturely let the perverbial cat out of the bag in their final attempt at prophetic glory

22 +1

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

as always i dont recommend losing sleep on internet rumors....one thing you can bet your ass on is that if you are a member of this board you'll know whats goin on when you wake up big_smile

the only reasons to think something from the band will happen soon is that

1. its the end of the week
2. if this is really coming then its time to start the online promo
3. if its not coming you better stop the tidal wave yesterday

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

"as always i dont recommend losing sleep on internet rumors...."

lol

i know i know

has anyone claiming to be an insider said it is coming tomorrow?
i saw someon here say it like it was for sure gonna happen
i assume they heard it tht way

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its been floating around for a couple days now

but they cant leave it at a thumbnail pic of the album art and a tracklist on bestbuy can they?

....haha dont answer that

Board footer