You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy - new guitar heroes in the making?

James wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I agree.  Bucket is the only one that has a chance if he's in the band.  And James I disagree.  Bucket is very marketable perhaps even more than Slash if done right.  Remember he's a mysterious guy that doesn't give interviews and people would be fascinated by him.

He isn't marketable because he isn't in the band. My post was actually referring to current guitarists. We already know he was marketable while in the band. During the dead years, articles mentioned him just as much as they mentioned Axl.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

No, these songs aren't classics. They won't make icons out of anyone.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I agree.  Bucket is the only one that has a chance if he's in the band.  And James I disagree.  Bucket is very marketable perhaps even more than Slash if done right.  Remember he's a mysterious guy that doesn't give interviews and people would be fascinated by him.

He isn't marketable because he isn't in the band. My post was actually referring to current guitarists. We already know he was marketable while in the band. During the dead years, articles mentioned him just as much as they mentioned Axl.

Oh if he ain't in the band then I agree with you.  I was actually supposing if he would come back.

Board footer