You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

buzzsaw wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That's your idea of proof?  And you had the nerve to question my research?  Weak.

Well you're stating your opinion as if it's fact. As it turns out, I happen to know a little bit about music, and I know what would make a good first single. All I did was present the reasons why CD was an obvious choice for a first single.

You have the nerve to post that as your comeback? Weak.

Congrats!  Following up weak with weak and hypocritical isn't an easy thing to do...most people would have let it go at weak.

You state your opinion (your "proof") as though it's fact, then get on me for it?  Again, weak.  Also hypocritical.   There's no point in wasting time on you when you put nothing into it yourself.  Come back with something credible and well thought out and I'll consider actually responding, otherwise, consider this discussion over.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So can we get back to discussing Chinese Democracy being released as the single?

Unless he can come back with an actual point, sure!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^haha

kids 14 i wanna response from drlove and buzzsaw about my post up there

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

^haha

kids 14 i wanna response from drlove and buzzsaw about my post up there

You made a post?

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Can anyone tell me the track length? I've got so many on my computer, I can't find the right one. Is it 4:42?

Yeah, it's 4:42.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

the reason that it may be successful is its simplicity...average music listeners are more apt to get stuck on something like this thats why grunge was so big the riff gets stuck in your head...especially since stations are playing it every hour on the hour...peopel will grow fond of it out of repetativeness alone

as fopr staying on the station long enough well its new gnr alot of peopel will be curious to stay tuned until the music kicks in....i'm sure once the hhype dies down they will do a radio edit with the front clipped

OK - your spelling is brutal.  16

Seriously, I don't hear a riff that could get stuck in anyone's head.  I don't think people are going to flock to it - not new listeners at least.  Maybe fans of the old band, but when I talk to my nieces (17 and 21) about GnR, they call it oldies.  That generation doesn't care about GnR with the exception of a few here and there.  That isn't going to be good enough, not for the expectations they are trying to build.  The world has not been waiting for Axl Rose to release CD no matter what Best Buy or GnR management try to tell us.

There had to be a better option than this...there had to be.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

www.bumblefoot.com : "The wacky solos on this one are all Buckethead kickin' ass.  I played fretless rhythm guitar, all the low sliding stuff panned left and right throughout the song."

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ron played RHYTHM GUITAR.

Oh snap! Uh oh, one of my theories just might be, aaahhh... not gonna say it. Don't want to jinx it.

And buzzsaw, of all fuckin' days for you to pull this negative shit. You don't like the song, we get it, we know, we've known, so BUG OFF to the past GN'R section.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
mickronson wrote:

www.bumblefoot.com : "The wacky solos on this one are all Buckethead kickin' ass.  I played fretless rhythm guitar, all the low sliding stuff panned left and right throughout the song."

i figured as much whatever it ended up being a great effort 9

Board footer