You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Just did some checking on Hysteria.  First, it was only four years after Pyromania so the caller was dead wrong on that aspect.  What he was correct about was the singles.  Women was first and was just so-so in the states.  The next six singles were huge and they album didn't really take off in the states until the fourth single.  I do see some possible similarities between that and the potential of CD.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I used to think CD would be polished to death like Hysteria was.

Women was one of the worst songs on that album. Highlights for me were Hysteria and Animal.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I LOVED HYSTERIA!

Rocket, hysteria, animal, armageddon it, women, pour some sugar on me, love bites...man back then def leppard were gods for me....even moreso than gnr

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

hysteria was the first album i ever owned. i got it shortly before appetite.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'm there for the Journey thread. My favorite next to GNR. My first album was raised on radio on vinyl.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
war wrote:

hysteria was the first album i ever owned. i got it shortly before appetite.

My first was Slippery When Wet.  Hysteria was second.  Def Leppard still puts on a great show.  I'd highly recommend seeing them.  They pretty much play a bulk of Hysteria.  I've seen them lik 5 times in the last 3 years.

I still hear Chinese Democracy on the radio, but I really only listen to Sirius Octane 20.  It was played on the Stern show yesterday.  Positive comments all around.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I just requested it on the Lansing station.  The dj said she would gladly play it.  This is the first time I've requested it on this station.  Starting at noon they play two songs back to back by an artist.  I'm betting they play it w/ Jungle.  Hopefully I can catch it while I'm on lunch.

Board footer