You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bumblefoot featured Guest on Eddie Trunk Friday Night

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:

That's what I'm hearing so far too.

I like the "gnrdaily.com, even though they hate me and oh what's that other one? gnrevolution.com where they..."

DAMNIT. I really wanted to hear the rest of that!

So ... he didn't complete his thought? Probably getting ready to bash us.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dunno...obviously these guys should all get together and go over the script as to what's goin on and have a final mix listening party and all that shit...i have no idea whats goin on but i think its more of jsut a case of axl being preoccupied with finalizing the latest deal and shit and not informing others

especially if they are doing a live interview they should know some details...as for the callers on trunk's show...obviously someone should have screened them for stupid comments...thats bad professionalism by trunk imo

obviously i posted this before i listened to the interview...and i must say i'm embarrased to have posted it cuz quite frankly its an ignorant post...

he just refuses to talk about the status of robin and frank and he's uinwillign to say who or who isnt on the album cuz he doesnt want to be the one to spoil the surprise...its basically the way hes always approached this saga

and then there are callers complining about hte track saying it sucks and peopel talking shit about beta...i mean whats the guy supposed to say

anyway i'm 2/3rds through and its a decent interview so far..though they do ramble on about some topics

see t hats the problem when you listen to what other peoel have to say on the message boiards without listening yourself and ishould have known this cuz its happened to me before when i took other people's opinions without listening myself but i'd like to appologise to ron and gnr for the stupid ass remarks i made a couple pages back sad

Hey, you were just responding to me Neemo. And I was basing my post off the Hell posts, so my bad.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anyway the rest of the interview was not gnr related so yeah he did say that tobias wasnt in the band anymore...

i know that there was some speculation that there was a song writing groiup and a performing group

i missed the part about him continuing with a thought about gnrevolution...well there isnt many bumble fans here so

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i missed the part about him continuing with a thought about gnrevolution...well there isnt many bumble fans here so

i went back and listened to it again...he said "gnrevolution.com who REALLY hate me"

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

^^Didnt we do an interview with him a while ago?  We dont bitch THAT much do we?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Most of the negative stuff posted here about Bumble is the fact he can't do Bucket's stuff live. Seems to be fact from the boots I've heard.

I really like what he did with CD, all those subtle riffs are freakin' awesome. Otherwise, I don't really concern myself with him too much. He's a great guitarist no doubt and he's a good ambassador for GNR.

The fact he thinks we hate him just goes to show quite a few members of GNR patrol the forums.

Hi Ron!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ron is great.

He just ain't Buckethead.

Board footer