You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Guns N Roses 'Street Team' possibilities

monkeychow wrote:

My street team activities have been limited by the fact that i've told people since the leaks about GNR news and so they take it with a grain of 'boy who cried wolf' action now....but i've been sending people the link to the official website to make the point that its real this time!

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

My friends are already bored of me talking about this album!

On a slightly diffrent note (for UK fans), if anyone is interested in a celebration party in London the weekend after the release I'm up for it. Thinking of hiring a private venue and spinning CD, Death Magnetic and Black Ice all day!

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I posted this on another non-GNR forum I am on, asking for their opinions about the single and if they were at all excited about the album. I'll let you know what goes down. Of course, I plugged the album.

GNR fans really need to sort of kick start this thing IMO... once it's out there people will listen and enjoy.

I've been sending the link to the single to friends and family,and I'm gonna update my MySpace and things on other sites as well,I also posted about the album release on some of my non-GN'R websites.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I've been doing the bulletien thing on Myspace with the updates we have gotten. I have a new GNR picture as my profile picture on there as well. I have sent links to everyone I know and posted them on friends' myspace pages as well. Spread the word!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Sweet!  I just did the same.

Board footer