You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Fortus plays guitar for Enrique Iglesias

Neemo wrote:
AxlsMainMan@HTGH wrote:

I was just flipping through channels a few minutes ago, and during the last segment of The Young & the Restless on CBS, Enrique Iglesias performed with a backup band.

There were two guys playing acoustic guitar, and one of them was none other than Mr. Richard Fortus : ok:

Although the song really wasn't my cup of tea, Richard sounded really awesome, and it was cool seeing him on TV. 5

wow...pretty disappointing, so much for building the worlds most dangerous band attitude back up 16 must not make alot of coin with if hes doing one offs for pop singers 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ On soap opera's nonetheless???

I can't beleive I'm about to say this, but I'm going to have to watch The Young & the Restless tonight.. and record it. The channel SoapNet repeats the days soap operas.  I'll try to verify any truth to this.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i dont wanna subject you to anythign harmful to you....so i gotta tell you that he posted this yesterday afternoon 16

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hilarious.  Well, when you whore yourself out like Richard has over the years, getting stuck with any of the Inglesias' family is bound to happen sooner or later.  At least it wasn't Julio and Willie singing To All the Girls I Loved Before.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dont wanna subject you to anythign harmful to you....so i gotta tell you that he posted this yesterday afternoon 16

phew, that's ok 22  I was beginning to be afraid if someone asked to do something tonight or have a beer after work I would say "I can't, I have to watch The Young & the Restless"

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

haha karma!

watching Y&R to see Enrique.....its quite scary what some of us will do for GnR 16

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Neemo wrote:

wow...pretty disappointing, so much for building the worlds most dangerous band attitude back up 16 :

Yeah, no shit.

What's next ? ....

Finck playing a candystriper on General Hospital ?  16

bba

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:
Neemo wrote:

must not make alot of coin with if hes doing one offs for pop singers 16

Yeah... just like the guy that was once in the band and also plays this type of gigs once in a while...

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I always laugh at nuGNR fans who call Slash a sell-out...

To be fair, I don't think it's fair to call anyone a sell-out.  They're all in the business to make money/art and they can do that with whomever they please.  I just think it's funny when the same people who consider Slash a sell-out who wants his hands in every pie are calling Fortus a hero.  That's like a person who uses a black pot deciding not to use a black kettle because it's black.  tongue

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Backslash wrote:

I always laugh at nuGNR fans who call Slash a sell-out...

To be fair, I don't think it's fair to call anyone a sell-out.  They're all in the business to make money/art and they can do that with whomever they please.  I just think it's funny when the same people who consider Slash a sell-out who wants his hands in every pie are calling Fortus a hero.  That's like a person who uses a black pot deciding not to use a black kettle because it's black.  tongue

+ 1     Completely agree, Backslash.

Slash is supposedly a sellout, yet we should worship guys like Finck and Fortus who make their living off playing riffs that he created. What kind of backwards logic is that ?  16

bba

Board footer