You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Best Buy now accepting pre-orders for Chinese Democracy!!!

Neemo wrote:

i'll just go get a copy in store the day it comes out....i may luck out on a first day sale..specially up here where its not exclusive wink

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I'm going to get it on Black Friday. Hopefully they've got a hell of a deal going.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Pre-ordered my CD last night!

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

I just got a "pre-order status update" e-mail from Best Buy.  It says the *pre-order* release date is now 11/23.  Does that perhaps mean that pre-orders get theirs early?

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

I just got a "pre-order status update" e-mail from Best Buy.  It says the *pre-order* release date is now 11/23.  Does that perhaps mean that pre-orders get theirs early?

Definitely possible. That's one of the main reasons that I pre-ordered it just in case!

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

Especially considering that, as of now, the website still lists 11-25 as the release date...

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

Especially considering that, as of now, the website still lists 11-25 as the release date...

We'll see.

If it's not here early (I paid extra for expediated shipping) I'll just cancel it on Saturday and head to the store to buy it on Sunday (which I'll probably do anyway.)

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Once again, you can choose "in-store pickup," allowing you the safety of pre-ordering/paying, but giving you the incentive to still pick it up first thing on release day. Even with expedited shipping, you won't get it from Best Buy on release day. Trust me. They're not Amazon and definately not cool like that.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

But the official press release lists the release date as 11/23.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I also got an email just a few minutes ago from Best Buy saying the release date had been changed to 11-23.  The sooner the better.

Board footer