You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: Steven Adler on Celebrity Rehab

supaplex wrote:

maybe, at the 1990 level of gnr, they were all guilty of steven's situation, but i really really doubt they just kicked him out without trying to help him out.

they all got into rehab and got their shit together in the end. 18 fucking years later and he's still a junkie. come on. yeah, life is tough, but none of these guys lived in palaces. steven is helpless and all he does now is to get more drug money. it's sad

I just watched the show tonight.  I gotta hand it to Steven, even if he doesn't mean to come off funny, he really is comic relief on this show.   I believe his addiction is one that he can't just stop even though it's years later, he needs constant treatment to stay on track, that's how bad his addiction is.  I hope this show and the treatment center as well as Dr. Drew can help him out to stay clean.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

DTJ was there any more whingeing by him in that episode about not being asked to play on Slash's solo record or that "piece of shit Matt Sorum"? - lol

HAHA no not this episode.  When he said that, he was high on drugs, now that he's been straight he hasn't said a word.  Although, Dr. Drew still hasn't had his one on one with him.   Should be interesting when that happens to see what Steven says.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Ahh the one on one sounds like it might be interesting  Keep us posted on that if you can please.

I definitely will keep you posted!

Board footer