You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: GNR Myspace Updates

DCK wrote:

So they get a guy back who did the drums which was later re-recorded by Brain? How fucked up is that?

No, I don't think Freese is coming.

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

It is kind of ironic Tommy's disconnection with this, coming in finally on the release, that after all these years, the main positions open with the band are Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar & Bass.

*cough*

What the fuck are you talking about? 17 Tommy is listed as a bandmember on their official Myspace page? My head is about to explode.:headbang: In multiple recent Replacements articles, it is mentioned that Tommy is currently the bass player for Gnr. Tommy is interviewed in the articles so you know the issue came up! Fuck me. I need a break and some xanax. mad

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^between the replacements and soul asylum there is always a rumor surrounding tommy....

he has apparently been leaving for years...except he never does, but maybe one day it will happen...i dunno who always starts the rumors though

is it the gnr reunionists? the nugnr haters? old tommy fans with the well wishing that he'll leave axl's merry band?

i dunno but there is always that underlying whisper that he's gone

Sky Dog wrote:

JUST FAN BULLSHIT....my god....MADE UP BULLSHIT. I would fucking know as I read Replacements message boards. THERE IS NOTHING. And, if you think Tommy would leave for Soul Asylum, I have a bridge to sell you in New York......he has been messing around periodically for years with SA and hasn't left Gnr. SA is lunch money for Tommy. Gnr pays the fuckin mortgage and everything else.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'm not saying anything cuz i still think tommy is there....

i'm with you 100% madagas...i'm just not so passionate 16

Sky Dog wrote:

deep breath.....the only way Tommy would be out is if they do a full reunion tour. It is real simple. He is also listed as a bandmember on their Myspace page which was updated just yesterday! If he was gone, don't you think they would have removed him as well? Common sense.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Madagas... you are officially the first Tommyite.

lmao

chill dude

Sky Dog wrote:

the one and only motherfucker! Tommy rules! 5

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i like tommy

more than duff

RussTCB