You are not logged in. Please register or login.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

justbill wrote:

After it's not found to be on UseNet, someone will say it's on IRC, perhaps later we'll get a few MegaUpload, another forum link('s), maybe Pirate Bay... Here's my statement to the kick ass members here, to anyone who gets a credible source/download, care to post some REAL information here? Please?! For the love of...

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

apparently its leaked on usenet wtf?

no thats a few times ive upped what there is, and also the last time which contains the newer cleaner leaks smile
im a usenetwhore
everytime ive searched torrents and newsgroups and seen a track called Silkworms in the tracklisting i think.. might not be quite real

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

COUGH torrentreactor.com COUGH

old leaks...

EFISH
 Rep: 2 

EFISH wrote:

OMG CHINESE DEMOCRACY LEAKED! !!!!!!!!!

(sorry I just wanted to say that one last time)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
thefreak6767 wrote:

Long time reader here, finally jumped in. I'm like most of you here, waiting, waiting and waiting! It's insane how long we are waiting! Even for a leak! If it's on sale in Mexico since yesterday, it seems unbelievable it hasn't make its way to the mighty net!

Welcome to the forum. 5

So this album is on sale in Mexico, Michigan, and probably everywhere else yet its not on any p2p sites?

Wow.

This album may never leak.

Everyone needs to go to their local Best Buy or record store tomorrow. I have a feeling that quite a few who do will walk out with the album in hand.

EFISH
 Rep: 2 

EFISH wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
thefreak6767 wrote:

Long time reader here, finally jumped in. I'm like most of you here, waiting, waiting and waiting! It's insane how long we are waiting! Even for a leak! If it's on sale in Mexico since yesterday, it seems unbelievable it hasn't make its way to the mighty net!

Welcome to the forum. 5

So this album is on sale in Mexico, Michigan, and probably everywhere else yet its not on any p2p sites?

Wow.

This album may never leak.

Everyone needs to go to their local Best Buy or record store tomorrow. I have a feeling that quite a few who do will walk out with the album in hand.

Deffinetly gonna give it a go. Might have to bribe someone. 16

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

This is why guests shouldn't be allowed to post. *points to MSL's forums*

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

word

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I was thinking of going in to a small record shop and innocently inquire about CD and see if I could wing a copy.

You never know, there might be some young dumb blonde working that day.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:
Dadud wrote:

This is why guests shouldn't be allowed to post. *points to MSL's forums*

I agree...

Board footer