You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Gagarin wrote:
Bono wrote:

All I'm gonna say is I like it. Honestly I do. It's not mindblowing but I like hearing it as it's ment to be. These songs belong to us. We're the ones who have been listening to them behind closed doors for years so it's like we finally get to share our toys with the world. It's not the best album but it's entertaining and it's different.  As much as I pick it apart it is a breath of fresh air for mainstreme music(yes folks Gn'R is mainstreme haha) If the World is cool I think.

That's well said.
I'll enjoy being able to have friends who've heard the songs - this won't be a weird thing that "I'm into" - it'll just be some music I like, and hopefully, some music that a couple million others like, too.

I don't know of many other pieces of art that have been critiqued and anaylized in progress like this album has.

I think the big surprise is that SORRY really has some great vocal stuff going on - that's all been losts in the low-fi leaks we've had (yes, Bach is there in the chorus, but in the same way Shannon Hoon was in Don't Cry [many people don't know he sings over the whole song!])

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think Axl will release the album. Never say never. But I don't think it'll come out. I think he'll pull it at the last minute.

*this one's for you James* 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Anybody still left without a full cake? The baker is open.

Mr. Baker, Smoking's Guns need load with some GNR bullets....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Gagarin wrote:
Bono wrote:

All I'm gonna say is I like it. Honestly I do. It's not mindblowing but I like hearing it as it's ment to be. These songs belong to us. We're the ones who have been listening to them behind closed doors for years so it's like we finally get to share our toys with the world. It's not the best album but it's entertaining and it's different.  As much as I pick it apart it is a breath of fresh air for mainstreme music(yes folks Gn'R is mainstreme haha) If the World is cool I think.

That's well said.
I'll enjoy being able to have friends who've heard the songs - this won't be a weird thing that "I'm into" - it'll just be some music I like, and hopefully, some music that a couple million others like, too.

I don't know of many other pieces of art that have been critiqued and anaylized in progress like this album has.

I think the big surprise is that SORRY really has some great vocal stuff going on - that's all been losts in the low-fi leaks we've had (yes, Bach is there in the chorus, but in the same way Shannon Hoon was in Don't Cry [many people don't know he sings over the whole song!])

What about Axl's "Zoolander" voice when he says, "I don't want to do it"....

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I'm listening to Sorry for the first time ever. This song fucking ROCKS!!!!!  This should  be the third single.  Maybe it's not right for radio but wow!  For the first time I am blown away by a CD era song. WICKED!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Bono wrote:

I'm listening to Sorry for the first time ever. This song fucking ROCKS!!!!!  This should  be the third single.  Maybe it's not right for radio but wow!  For the first time I am blown away by a CD era song. WICKED!

Bono, from all I have heard, that (Sorry) is the best song so far.  I haven't heard "This I Love"....  The Sorry solo is simple, but cool.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What about Axl's "Zoolander" voice when he says, "I don't want to do it"....

That's fine - I never had a problem with that part. People say Axl sounds like Edith Bunker sometimes, too, but he doesn't. smile

Don't want to do it sounds like something off No More Tears or Ozmosis, to me, not freaking Ben Stiller.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Fucking told you didn't I? 16

Best song on the album. 9

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

14  Fucking rights. 9  We'll see over time but it sounds like an instant classic to me.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

14  Fucking rights. 9  We'll see over time but it sounds like an instant classic to me.

Caution, we said similar things about the Blues.....  The song is very good, and Bucket does a good job at delivering an emotional solo.

Board footer