You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Maybe some people just have a different opinion?

It has nothing to do with opinion of the music. We're talking about the production/mixing aspects of this. There's no way in hell the human ear cant hear those flaws.

I agree James.  When i review this album after hearing the final thing in it's entirety, i'm guessing it won't be so nice either.

Better- they fucked that song once again.  It seriously sounds like a cut and paste job.  The solo sounds thrown in, and even some of Axl's vocals sound just pasted in.  The job is really bad. 

Same with the one part i've heard of Street of Dreams, where the new vocals were added.  It stands out like a sore thumb.

I can't comment on the rest because i have yet to listen to everything.  Judging by your post James, i am kind of afraid to.  16

while I agree it should not have taken so long to release the fucking album,I don't have many problems with it,well except there's way too many keyboards and shit,well I guess that's what happens when they have a guy like Pitman in the band.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

like i've said a few times.. i'll do a full review of the record when i get it in the mail or pick it up @ BB ( whichever comes first ).. i'm very dissapointed in the production.. that's not to say i will tear this record a new one based on that fact alone. I think alot of us are at a terrible disadvantage when trying to listen to the album objectively, having heard earlier, better sounding versions of some of the songs... i know this comes into play more than some of us may wanna recognize because.. well.. think about it...
how many people are bitching about the production on this i love, scraped, and sorry?
very little, if anyone at all....
so i'll try to forget earlier leaks... but i can assure you it will not be easy...

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I agree that listening to the leaks has impaired us from enjoying this album, because we know what it could have been. 

However, when i listen to Sorry, This I Love and Scrapped, i will then notice if there are any production issues with those songs.  I've only listened to each just a couple times.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This I Love sounds like a theme song from a 70's movie. I could see it now.  An Ivy league couple, riding bikes down the road in autum with the leaves changing with the guy wearing a cream colored V neck sweater... His love gets cancer and dies or something.  Its such a nostalgic sounding tune from the 70's or something...

well I only had listened to the demos only a few times,and I never did listen to the demo of Riad,so I don't have any problems with the album version at all.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

i'm sure there are a few exceptions.. but the leaks and demos have been in MY regular play list for YEARS....

When the album leaked I deleted all of the demos because I now have no interest in hearing any of the demos,well except the 1999 demos,I wish I still had those.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am playing SCOM, on Itunes just like CD is on Itunes...  Fucking amazing the production they got in 1987, fucking brilliant.  What a shame for 2008, 21 years later.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

until yesterday.. the only '99 leak i'd heard was catcher...
just listened to twat and irs for the first time from '99....
wow

Board footer