You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Dadud wrote:

Hmm, Can someone spare me the trouble of finding and installing limewire again, possibly seperate links for each song (dial up here, slow as fuck, and i want to listen the new new songs right off the bat)

smeagol2124
 Rep: 0 

smeagol2124 wrote:

Any chance of one of you crazy cats sending this old timer a PM?  I figure I have waited 15+ years for This I Love, damned if I need to wait any longer to listen if it is out there.

axlgotdreads

axlgotdreads wrote:

could someone pm please?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. Catcher in the Rye has dropped a notch. Sucks because its the song I always wanted reworked the most. Reminds me of the saying 'be careful what you wish for....'. That 99 demo gave me chills. This doesn't.

While the music was a bit weak, the song was beautiful in its simplicity. Its got just a tad bit too much going on. Don't like the intro at all. Bass doesn't go with it at all.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Shocked that I can't find a torrent for this yet.  And that the quality is so bad.  Maybe whoever has the advanced copy aren't capable of breaking the copy-protection properly.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Hmm I'd give it till the weekend untill we get a glitch free copy

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its pretty easy to break the copy protection...just download a program that can record streaming audio

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

its pretty easy to break the copy protection...just download a program that can record streaming audio

*currently beaming that post into leaker's brain....*

smeagol2124

smeagol2124 wrote:

The quality sucks tongue  I love Sorry, and I love the end of Catcher.

I'll say this:  I am the biggest Axl backer out there, always have been and always will be.  That said, I think This I love is the first song that I would consider to be an Axl solo song and not necessarily a GNR song.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Or you can burn a CD with the track and then rip it again.

Board footer