You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Furbush wrote:

sorry sounds like pink floyd and AIC

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

For those wondering if Baz is on sorry, I'm almost certain he's doing the backing vocals on the "im sorry for you..." parts.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

any lyrics for scraped yet? i'm just updating the song info in the Chinese Democracy Album Info Thread

alos is prostitute for sure for sure Song #2?

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

all the arguing about prostitute.ugh.
i take solace in knowing i was right all along

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

all the arguing about prostitute.ugh.
i take solace in knowing i was right all along

haha what side of the fence were you one?.....so i'm taking it as a yeah its prostitute?

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

the prostitute side.
i heard it all.
"yer a moron, its brought you down" blahblahblah.
am i glad that's over

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

^dammit! now i have to admit i was wrong.... 17 14

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
bucketfan wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Some interesting comments over at buckethead.tk about Sorry. One is that the intro sounds like it might have evolved into a whole different song on Bucket' Pepper's Ghost CD. Anyone confirm this who has heard it? Also, the Sorry solo reminds at least a couple people of the solo in Sea of Expanding Shapes, which was a Bucket song from the late-90s. James?

Hey Bri.  That was me who said that about the sorry intro.  To me it sounds like "Embalming Plaza" was derived from the intro/outro.

Oh, wow, that would be interesting. Can't wait to hear and judge. I'll get back to you in a month. 5

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This new Riad intro is fucking killer. Sounds like something you'd hear in the score for an asian horror flick. Wish it was longer. It flows perfectly into the track.

I'm glad Axl didn't let Ron redo Bucket's work on this. Its pretty much a Praxis track and Ron would have destroyed that vibe.

Kudos Axl.

The clipping shit is REALLY bad on this. I do think there's some added guitar in certain sections(most likely Ron), but it does not take away from the overall essence of the song. The final version will not sway opinions. If you loved it or hated it, your opinion will stay the same.

Is that crowd noise between the intro and the start of the track? Interesting. Axl poking a bit of fun at the hatred of those bootlegs?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The crowd noise happens for a second later in the song as well. Bizarre.

Board footer