You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

well... they have been leaked.... just not in their finished form. but still... very strange.
it's actually even stranger that the whole fucking thing hasn't leaked... we have almost half of the record... including the 3 songs none of us had heard(although flawed).. we have the liner notes AND a pic of the physical CD.... i don't get it...
it reeks of marketing....

That's why I think the band is behind it.

If they leak it, their way. They control it.

Hoarders, or those with possession of the CD, will not want to take the risk themselves to further leak, what is already leaked. So they sit back, and just wait for the unknown leaker to keep leaking.

That's why I think it's GN'R doing it themselves. Leaking them with intentional skips, AIM sounds, and heavy hiss over the songs, sounds like something Axl would get a dang 'ole kick out of. 16

Dont Try Me
 Rep: 0 

Dont Try Me wrote:

I highly doubt that. If I were an artist I wouldn't leak my own stuff myself....let alone in such quality as the skips are.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

GNR wouldn't leak songs with Instant Message sounds during them. It's some flame job with nothing better too do than fuck with GNR fans.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I dunno, the AIM sounds like they are "perfected" and took at least 3 years to get right

ironfin
 Rep: 2 

ironfin wrote:

I hope that the leaks we have are old demo's. Axl's voice is terrible on some of them and soe of the solo's sound like a 15 year old learning blues solo's.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

could anyone pm me a link of sorry a good version have scraped which kicks ass. would be very greatfull

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I have seen a picture of the actual disc.

It was on youtube and it was a collage of images, most of them we have seen, i.e the album cover and the booklet.
But one image was of the actual cd case sitting open, the back of the booklet was on the left (duh, of course) on the right was the cd sitting in place.

Its nothing spectacular, you could probably guess it in 3 goes.

It did look as genuine as any of that booklet did. It was only on youtube for a couple of hours, I wonder where the person got that pic of the disc tho, I didnt realise at the time that it wasnt out there.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Still no full leak....This is amazing. If anything goes down during a weekday please PM me.

Board footer