You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

bucketfan wrote:

For me it's lossless all the way with this album, I think all of you should do the same wink

'Scraped' is quickly becoming a favorite track for me.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

They're saying over at MSL's site that it's supposed to leak in 4 hours.

I love the way you say it will leak in 4 hours and then just as im reading that it says posted "4 hours ago".

Seriously why would someone put a timeline on this; if they have it and want to leak it, they'd do it now - unless maybe they want to increase the suspense i don't know

Or they were just full of shit. Typical attention whore.

imsorry wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

ya and imsorry 'forgot' to mention he used my remasters as starting point 20

hes now here too claiming all credit which is from the scene, making you all believe it, the douche bag 21

whatev, ima out bucket

Since its almost 15 years ill reply to this lmao i never used what u did but im certain u figured out after i continuous upload other songs somthin i really regret.
Hey chicken next time use phase cancelation if u know what that means...
To everybody else sorry for did that back then

Sinceriously

/imsorry

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hahah when this thread was bumped I started reading the top of this page with ppl saying something is happening in 4 hours and got excited...then noticed it was 763 weeks ago....

Someone needs to check us into therapy.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

monkeychow wrote:

Hahah when this thread was bumped I started reading the top of this page with ppl saying something is happening in 4 hours and got excited...then noticed it was 763 weeks ago....

Someone needs to check us into therapy.

i also did this lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow...talk about a blast from the past. That crappy Limewire leak period before the album release was crazy.

We actually had to create a new section here just for this thread due to complaints that the thread would have spoilers for the 3 unheard songs...and then many of them read it anyways due to so much of the action taking place in this thread.

I might read this whole thread tonight for a trip down memory lane.

We had so many great posters back then. We still do of course...just on a smaller scale.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I still think of Russ. A couple nights ago I checked mygnr to see what he was up to and it looks like he left there too. But he did apologize to gnrevo in his goodbye letter for how he left and feels really bad about it.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

I still think of Russ. A couple nights ago I checked mygnr to see what he was up to and it looks like he left there too. But he did apologize to gnrevo in his goodbye letter for how he left and feels really bad about it.

Every now and then.. usually late at night if I'm checking Evo before watching a movie or going to bed...I think about those days as well....

DTJ, Mikegiuliana, D, Acquiesce, KV, Dave, tylerdurden,  Axlin, Scarlett, Thorazine Shuffle, etc...

So many characters back in the day. It was an amazing community. I've said it for years...those communities back in the day deserved to hear all the Chinese material. Imagine the quality of discussion had everyone been able to experience and digest/dissecr that.

It's what makes me so sick over how it has been hoarded by a select few for going on 20 years.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah. The HTGTH boards were really great before     it became an unofficial mouth piece for the band. But afterwards, the sites that popped up had a much tighter community. It’s a strange trip to see all those big forums are now history

James

James wrote:

HTGTH's peak was 2004-5. A massive community. Each section was pretty much its own community. You could go to the off topic sections (Jungle and sports) and see a shit ton of people who never even went to the GNR sections.

It was a really unique forum.

Yeah it's crazy how huge forums like CD.com and newgnr don't even exist.

Board footer