You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: How many stayed strong?

Sky Dog wrote:

the boy has willpower.....me, not so much.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

why can i not find jack shit anywhere on any of the boards about the pre release parties? i am going tonight and have no idea what to expect cause nobody feels the need to share anything other than complaints around the boards. there were several of these parties last night. anyone go or hear anything?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I stayed strong on the "new three". I still don't think i've listened to Sorry, Scraped or This I Love, fully, all the way. Just snippets.

So I kinda did cave, and kinda stayed strong. I certaintly haven't downloaded any of the 'clean leaks' and don't plan to either.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I haven't downloaded the leak and I won't. If Best Buy is on their game, my copy should be here early anyway, so it shouldn't make a difference.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

I'm only listening to the 9 that were released a couple months ago. I did ask to see the artwork, but I'm not interested in hearing the album until Sunday. I've heard the singles, and they both sound amazing. I figure I can wait a few more days.

NickNasty2009
 Rep: 2 

I broke when the clean one leaked. you can't put candy in front of a baby sometimes.

that said most of the spoiling i did for myself two years ago with IRS.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

I've never 'stayed strong' - never could smile

Board footer