You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: How many stayed strong?

jimmythegent wrote:

Im gonna try and hold out

Its going to be tough and Im all for the reviews etc.. want to read them to whet the appetite

Im considering Dling Cather and SOD to see how theyve turned out, but the rest (especially the 3 'new' ones) I wanna preserve for release day

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I haven't listened it since I read the quality is poor. As soon as I have the chance to listen the whole album in an enjoyable quality, I will do it.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

mmm .. I hear ya

The dude who said he may get hit by a bus before 23rd got me thinking ...

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I'm holding out (for the moment!), but I'm just waiting on CD-quality leaks. I don't want my first listen to be ruined by clippy, glitchy tracks.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Well I downloaded the Metallica album and although the tracks sound good, the actual album was much better quality.  So if you are one holding out for a better sounding version, there will be none better until release day.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
ereeper wrote:

Well I downloaded the Metallica album and although the tracks sound good, the actual album was much better quality.

i thought so too but all my freinds said i was hiiiiggggghhh

haha

seriously i thought metallica sounded worlds better on the album as opposed to the leaked album

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I wonder what the Guitar Hero version sounds like because that is suppose to be better yet.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

you lying mo fos. 16

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

I listened to IRS as the original crappy leak three-four years ago.

Then the '06 leaks came around and I realized how desperate it was.

Then I got the '08 unofficially mastered leaks and noticed how proper mixing/mastering makes all the difference in the world. The '06 leaks started to feel muddled and completely aghasting.

Now I'm 3,5 weeks shy of getting final versions of Sorry, Scraped and This I Love. Why should I settle for second-best once more?

Board footer