You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES' 'Chinese Democracy' Single Best 'Mainstream Rock' Debut

buzzsaw wrote:

I never claimed to know anything behind the scenes.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

madagas - just because we get it doesn't mean we're the same people.  Others get it, they just don't feel the need to subject themselves to crap like...well, crap like what you posted. 

Your post comes off as a captain wanker post...does that make you two the same person?

get what? oh buzz you are so smart that you have the duty of enlightening every one here on this gnr fan forum to the higher understanding that gnr is not deserving of it's apparent success? way to go 22

teach me more
i wanna get it

war

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Any band with financial resources could do it.  This proves that.

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

i would agree with that had they started the promo two weeks ago

How do you know what went on behind the scenes?  How do you know who paid who and when they were paid to get the song played?

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Jeez you guys, get a room. 16

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

madagas - just because we get it doesn't mean we're the same people.  Others get it, they just don't feel the need to subject themselves to crap like...well, crap like what you posted. 

Your post comes off as a captain wanker post...does that make you two the same person?

get what? oh buzz you are so smart that you have the duty of enlightening every one on a gnr fan forum that gnr is not deserving of it's apparent success? way to go 22

teach me more
i wanna get it

Someone has to do it.  By the way, "success" is a relative term.  What you call success I call failure.  The buzz is fading away already.  Look around you...nobody is even talking about CD (the single) anymore.  So much for staying power.  Hopefully the next single is a better choice.

war

war wrote:

lol yur right it is relative

my first post that you responded to documented cd's realitve success quite nicely

if it all fades away tomorrow it will still be impresive considering the zero momentum the single had

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

i would agree with that had they started the promo two weeks ago

How do you know what went on behind the scenes?  How do you know who paid who and when they were paid to get the song played?

??  1+1 = 4?  Strange logic you have there, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Let me try this slowly: a n y  b a n d  w i t h  f i n a n c i a l  r e s o u r c e s  c o u l d  d o  i t  does not equal  I  h a v e  i n s i d e  k n o w l e d g e  o f  s o m e t h i n g.

war

war wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

buzzsaw wrote:

i bolded it for you

can i spoon feed you again soon please?
and with a bib?

go back to your history, you can't be as bad at that as you are debating, conversing, and analyzing

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

So you can't win the debate, so you go to name calling and baiting?  At least you're consistent.  I've continually owned you, but you have these dillusions of grandure that keep bringing you to attack everything I say as a stalker would.  Let it go, you can't keep up with the big boys and that's ok.  You should feel good that I've been nice enough to not completely embarass you.  Take that and walk away with your pride.

You've yet to win one of these with me.  Not one.  Why keep coming back for more when they all end with you name calling and baiting me because you can't win intellectually?  You aren't even interesting anymore.  Have a good night.

war

war wrote:

LOL!!!!

Board footer