You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES' 'Chinese Democracy' Single Best 'Mainstream Rock' Debut

war wrote:

i beat you with your own words, buzz. seriously, you are out of touch if you think you have ever owned me.

your turn to beat me with my own words since you are the master - show me where i called you a name there. certainly you can. c'mon now.

p.s. debates don't end with the winner quitting, conveninetly, after he runs out of gas

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Okay you two, you've entertained me enough.  Please take your personal debate to PMs or get back on topic.  Thanks!

war

war wrote:

ok, sorry backslash

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

buzzkill why do you post? i've come to the conclusion you absolutely adore the sound your own voice, only no one will listen to you in real life, so you come on here and post your shit, where we're forced to read your horseshit rhetoric over and over again. here, where we respond solely because of the lunacy entrenched within every one of your posts, not because you make a valid point, because your posts are too stupid too ignore.

You've yet to win one of these with me.  Not one.  Why keep coming back for more when they all end with you name calling and baiting me because you can't win intellectually?  You aren't even interesting anymore.  Have a good night.

just because you say you've won doesn't mean you did, in fact when you start clutching at the false victory straws it normally means you've conceded defeat. in fact you never win, because you can't, because you dont have a goal, and even if you did you couldn't.

i hate this term but never in my life have i seen a circumstance where it applies so readily, here it is.

YOU
FAIL

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Winkler come on man. Backslash asked to take the personal and off topic shit to PMs. Is it so hard to do that dude? Everyone has their own views and thoughts. They are free to post them just as anyone else does.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

if anyone si free to post their own views why are you censoring mine? i get tired of buzz causing shitty arguments, am i the only one or something?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

No man. But a mod already posted in this thread about shit like that. There is the first clue man. Buzzaw is not the topic of this thread. No one is censoring your views about the topic of this thread.

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

madagas - just because we get it doesn't mean we're the same people.  Others get it, they just don't feel the need to subject themselves to crap like...well, crap like what you posted. 

Your post comes off as a captain wanker post...does that make you two the same person?

my post was a joke! I was trying to be clever and I guess it didn't work. I don't think the song is a great radio song...certainly not as jingly jangly as something like Vertigo or Beautiful Day (just used them as an example because they were two really strong, catchy first singles by an iconic act).

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war

war wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Winkler come on man. Backslash asked to take the personal and off topic shit to PMs. Is it so hard to do that dude? Everyone has their own views and thoughts. They are free to post them just as anyone else does.

i am gonna say this now and only once. i am in favor of free speech and i respect the mods here and love the site, this is the gnr site i spend the most time at but...................

if i had the time to run my own site or be an admin, a member or two on this forum would have been booted a long time ago. not because they are the minority or because their opinions aren't welcome but because they are the minority yet they do not welcome others opinions and ruin threads on a regular basis by arguing for the sake of arguing. and i think captain is correct when he speaks to this nature even though it is in different and less censored terms. in closing, One For All should prevail but too often in our society All For One does.

Board footer