You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Re: Chinese Democracy Liner Note Discussions *EXTREME SPOILERS*

Slashisvr wrote:

wtf is it about ? PM?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Apologies to everyone. The site suffered a major crash earlier today at the absolute worst time. The activity here continues to increase daily, and the site was getting 'too big for its britches'. The site will be moving to a bigger host, as mentioned here:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 845#p83845

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

I knew Buckethead had lead guitar on "street of dreams/the blues" but no bugger believed me. I'm almost positive that Finck has the first part of the first solo only, the rest being Bucket.  Anyone agree?

James

James wrote:

That was certainly an interesting credit. He did very little on the track. Its always been like that. He is most likely doing the part the Fortus nutswingers always claimed was a 'shining moment' for Fortus.

Another interesting aspect is Finck only received one writing credit. The only people in the CD era to receive zero writing credits are Fortus, and of course Ron and Frank for obvious reasons.

bucketfan

bucketfan wrote:

So what part of "street of dreams" do you think Bucket did James?  I'm not familiar with the fortus nutswingers shining moment part.

James

James wrote:

Also, Brian May is not on CITR. Could have swore I could hear him low in the mix.

Also, Baz IS on Sorry.

James

James wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

So what part of "street of dreams" do you think Bucket did James?  I'm not familiar with the fortus nutswingers shining moment part.

The outro.

I always thought he just did the acoustic guitar work. I am as shocked as anyone that he did solos on the song.

James

James wrote:

I have a bit of reality check for Bucket haters:

There are only two songs he isn't on(CITR and This I Love).

mcalldp
 Rep: 1 

mcalldp wrote:

PM please!

bucketfan

bucketfan wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

The outro.

I always thought he just did the acoustic guitar work. I am as shocked as anyone that he did solos on the song.

That's the part I always thought was Bucket.  bucket

Board footer