You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ironfin
 Rep: 2 

Re: Chinese Democracy Liner Note Discussions *EXTREME SPOILERS*

ironfin wrote:

Somone please PM me with notes and the tunes I am desperate!!!! Thanks

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

when we receive our copies of the album, i don't doubt that any lyrical and grammatical errors will be rectified, and i think expecting more from the booklet is being a bit harsh, what did you expect, a novel? after all it is just an album.

although agreed, EVERY SINGLE one of those members should have thanked the fans, especially Axl. this exemplifies the fact that ron really is a genuine and class act, although i would still prefer buckethead.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

when we receive our copies of the album, i don't doubt that any lyrical and grammatical errors will be rectified, and i think expecting more from the booklet is being a bit harsh, what did you expect, a novel? after all it is just an album.

Nobody expected "a novel". You're missing the point entirely if you think that's what people were expecting.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

james lofton hook a brother up!!!

dismalswamp
 Rep: 1 

dismalswamp wrote:

It is just a regular cd insert.  I think i was expecting a little more....when, where recorded, perhaps some background stories, more photos, live or recording sessions, perhaps some words from Axl.
Seems this is an early draft, there might be more in the final release,

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

where did this come from anyway?

is there any chance this is just an early draft?

Captain Winkler

James Lofton wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

Nobody expected "a novel". You're missing the point entirely if you think that's what people were expecting.

what were you expecting then.

Captain Winkler

dismalswamp wrote:

Seems this is an early draft

agreed, not in the sense that i am hoping for more, just that i expect any errors to be rectified.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Well, Axl has laboured over the music for this album for years, you'd at least expect the album art that stands up alongside of that, without errors etc.

Captain Winkler

wait till you have the final product, not some sketchy internet leak of it, if there are errors on the final product i'll concede the lack of professionalism, until then i won't be complaining.

Board footer