You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: My guitar complaint *spoilers included*

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

pleas tell me you realize this is going to sell well?

Maybe when it sells well.  Please tell me when it outsells Meatloaf's best selling album.  Heck, let me know when it outsells GnR's worst selling album of original material.

Count another one for me.  Teed that one up for me even...thanks.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yes buzz, another point

LOL!!!

you are funny

i never said it would outsell anyone did i?
i was just making sure you realized it would sell well after your financial resources comment

lol!!

"owned"
"another point"

no wonder you why you think you are always right, everything you say is worth a point. you gotta be kidding me

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Off topic, but AFD has sold 28 million to Bat Out of Hell's 37 million worldwide.  I don't imagine CD will sell anywhere near 37 million.

EDIT:  same goes for here, you two... I know it's a quiet night, but come on. smile

war

war wrote:

not even close, no

war

war wrote:

backslash who is that person on your avatar?

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Backslash wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is your opinion, correct?  I hate to break it to you, but I know a LOT of musicians that prefer a Slash/Hendrix style to a BH/EVH style.  Many people list Hendrix as the best ever, yet he's nowhere near the technical player BH is.  Yet somehow they consider him the best...interesting.

I haven't heard the new songs yet, but for GnR, I agree with the original post.  I think Slash fits the style of the band better than BH does, and I'm not alone.  I said that years ago and it still holds true today.

I was in your boat, buzzsaw, but then I heard some BH stuff that was pretty heavy.  Can't remember the names or anything, but the songs were great.  Too bad most of what he's doing in these songs are way way technical and less about emotion.  I'd like to hear what he would've done if he concentrated more on the mood of the song and less on tapping his guitar like a clitoris.

I like a lot of BH's solo stuff.  I don't think it fits what I see as GnR's sound, but obviously Axl feels differently and he has a little more say on it than I do.  I think BH is an amazing talent, but I think it's misused in GnR.

actually, his solos on Sorry and TWAT are almost aping Slash. Sorry is straight up blues. If Bucket was allowed to do ALL the solos on Chinese, it would be a much better record. Bucket could have killed This I love as could Slash.....:headbang: maybe Axl lost the tapes or marked them wrong.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Even Slash would tell you Bucket is a better technical guitar player than him.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Axlin08 wrote:

Even Slash would tell you Bucket is a better technical guitar player than him.

in before a slash lover responds to you with "OMG GNR isn't dream theater, its about emotion and buckethead is just a lame shredder with no soul"

Cowboy Buddha
 Rep: 1 

Guns "fans" can never be satisfied.

jimb0
 Rep: 1 

jimb0 wrote:

Well.. I said this on cd about finck.

Listening to Finck is like fucking without an orgasm.  Sure it's nice and all, but there's really no point.

Board footer