You are not logged in. Please register or login.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

Re: Did you buy Chinese Democracy single on Itunes?

alexh0618 wrote:

I bought it pretty much for the same reasons Communist China did. I don't really care about the birate because I honesty wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

jimmythegent wrote:

Yup I bought it. Sounds great  - a lot crisper and clearer than the rip I had.

Might be the new high definition headphones I just purchased as well (especially for CD)

I bought it also,It does sound better than the rip I had also,like you said it sounds alot crisper and clearer.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

I pre-ordered my copy from iTunes... I'm happy (128kbps or not), can't complain? At least we all can say we're doing our part with regards to supporting the band -- I'm just glad it finally getting released.

justbill wrote:

At least we all can say we're doing our part with regards to supporting the band -- I'm just glad it finally getting released.

and that is exactly why I bought it on iTunes and I will also buy the album on there also,and I will also buy the cd version whenever it comes out,I won't get it when it's first released on cd because there's no Best Buys here where I live and I won't buy the cd from the website because,and this maybe shocking to some people,I don't have a credit card.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I downloaded the single just now.. just to support the band/cause I had an itunes gift card smile

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Doesnt every who pre orders Chi Dem now get it for free anyway???

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

You kind of get it for free.  If you buy the single they charge you 99 cents and then on the day the album drops they charge you nine dollars for a total of $9.99.

My baby was up at 1:30 AM est last night so I checked itunes and was just great to see it.  I did not buy the track.  The only reason is I still just want to experience the album with a bit of freshness.  I only listen to CD right now if it's on the radio.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Any way to get the single without installing shIttunes????

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont do itunes

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

btw i just looked and its available in canada now on itunes ... 99 cents

Board footer