You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: To Bucket, GNR is a 'dirty word'

James wrote:

A group

Axl
Bucket
Finck
Tobias
Stinson
Pitman
Dizzy
Brain

B Group

Axl
Finck
Fortus
Bumble
Stinson
Pitman
Dizzy
Frank

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

A group

Axl
Bucket
Finck
Tobias
Stinson
Pitman
Dizzy
Brain

B Group

Axl
Finck
Fortus
Bumble
Stinson
Pitman
Dizzy
Frank

Ummm, I'm referring to the A and B recording groups which Tommy mentioned in 2004 which referred to the main sessions previous to that. He suggested there were two seperate groups that would work at seperate times with the producer when Axl wasn't there. Axl would come in later at night and review stuff and work on it and his vocals.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

this is a quote from saul,  taken from buckethead.tk

'I will say this - Axl, Richard, Brain, Pittman, Reed and Thal all like B alot. Do the math.'

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Saul needs to come post over here.

I hope he does come back. Bucket and Bumble? That's a great combo. Way better than Finck and well anyone. Bucket needs to come back if they want to play most of these songs live.

James

James wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

Ummm, I'm referring to the A and B recording groups which Tommy mentioned in 2004 which referred to the main sessions previous to that. He suggested there were two seperate groups that would work at seperate times with the producer when Axl wasn't there. Axl would come in later at night and review stuff and work on it and his vocals.

Yeah I know, that was meant more as a joke(wrapped in fact of course).

Back in 2006, Mank Rage mentioned that Tobias was still a member of the studio lineup, so that does lend legitimacy to the two lineup thing. Also, when Bumble chatted here, I asked him about Tobias and he said he never met him.

JordanRose

JordanRose wrote:
axlgod wrote:

'I will say this - Axl, Richard, Brain, Pittman, Reed and Thal all like B alot. Do the math.'

Thank you for that. I'm starting to feel a crazy buzz going on here. Maybe Tommy really is gonna eat some crow. Please let this happen! bucket

Saul does need to come post over here!

James

James wrote:
axlgod wrote:

In other words.....

do YOU want some slaw?

bucket

Regarding Saul, he does know about this site and I do talk to him once in a blue moon. Knew him at HTGTH for years and I'm also a member at tk.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Bucket.

is

Back.

Film at 11.

JordanRose

JordanRose wrote:
skippy wrote:

Bucket.

is

Back.

Film at 11.

Dude. DUDE. Don't mess. Don't be cryptic! You're hurting me!

bucket

JordanRose

JordanRose wrote:

From TK:
Brain - "I'm not sure I'm coming back...... just stoked that the album is coming out!"

Board footer