You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mcalldp
 Rep: 1 

Re: Is the Leak Real?

mcalldp wrote:

Someone at mygnr posted that it had leaked but just 8 songs, they swore it was not the cleaned up aim version. It's supposed to be available on isohunt
anyone know if it's really leaked or are these just the cleaned versions that have already gone around. The original thread at mygnr was, of course, deleted.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

you'd have to pm the person claiming to have them
nothing here yet

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sounds liek the imsorry/chicken_dinner masters to me but i dunno for sure

Kannon21
 Rep: 0 

Kannon21 wrote:

he didn't say where he got it from or anything when I pm'ed him, so who knows.

mcalldp

mcalldp wrote:

I found them on ISO hunt they were put up four hours ago, it's eight songs, I just looked up guns roses chinese democracy....top one I think. I am at work and can't listen tho-

mcalldp

mcalldp wrote:

Alright, being at work it's hard to listen but I put on my little ear buds and hear about 20 seconds of scraped and it sounds perfectly clean to me, still mp3 quality but I don't hear any of the artifacts from the cleaned versions, not enough to say for sure, hope someone else grabs and listens.....

oneway23

oneway23 wrote:

Somebody from 1 of 3 boards that is allowing this type of conversation to occur has let the cleaned up songs loose, because they are currently spreading like wildfire across all common torrent sites.

mcalldp

mcalldp wrote:

so you've listened and confirmed these are the cleaned aim versions? I've managed to listed to the rest of scraped, no artifacts. If this is just a cleaned up version I don't know how the final track can sound any different.....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i do

the leaks not being the final copies could make that statement true

oneway23

oneway23 wrote:
mcalldp wrote:

so you've listened and confirmed these are the cleaned aim versions? I've managed to listed to the rest of scraped, no artifacts. If this is just a cleaned up version I don't know how the final track can sound any different.....

I have not heard them, don't care to (unless the album is in full, of course), but whoever uploaded to demonoid makes reference to the cleaned up aim links, because they point out how This I Love still sounds like shit.

Board footer