You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Re: cd samples

Big Gun wrote:

http://www.vanleest.nl/is-bin/INTERSHOP … ium=week46

i had a quick look around and didnt see it posted here.

Sky Dog wrote:

sweet, maddy seems to have heavier guitars

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

its posted in one of the leak threads, but it didn't have its own thread

samnuts

samnuts wrote:

the better sample sounds really good.  i absolutely cannot wait to hear the final version of this in full.  i was hoping for some grittier vocals on irs, but no luck.  everything sounds really good though...at least judging by those samples.  i was amazed by how the samples answered a lot of my questions about how the final product would sound.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
madagas wrote:

sweet, maddy seems to have heavier guitars

But the same vocals!  I always thought he had a problem with his voice on that song...seems it was intentional 18
I like the rest of the stuff, Better and I.R.S. sound great.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Holy mother of God does "Scraped" sound amazing.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Okay, so now we've heard final maddy, I have a question about that treat bs from MSL's board.. Where did it come from??  It was really interesting, the tempo had a much better flow I think??

samnuts

samnuts wrote:

yeah scraped is one of my favorites.  that song is just a ton of fun to listen to.  i have a feeling i'm gonna make a fool out of myself attempting to sing that while listening to it in the car once the record is released.  smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Treat?

Are these CD samples legit? What the fuck is wrong with him that he never worked on those Madagascar vocals, the outro is ok but the beginning of the song he sounds awful.
Same old IRS vocals from 99, same Catcher, same Twat blah blah blah, so much for those old low quality demos that got leaked roll

I think those "demos" will still find themselves being played in my house from time to time.

I always liked the IRS vocals so that song not being improved dont bother me.

The mind boggles as to why so many things dont seem to be turning out as well as they should be at this pivotal moment. From the booklet, to the promotion, to the final versions of songs, to the lead guitarist walking. Somethings amiss.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer