You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Quick GnR update

buzzsaw wrote:

I didn't want to put this in the main section since it doesn't really belong, but I have been out of the country for 10 days and have no idea what has happened over the past week or so.  Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

It leaked (some guys in mexico bought it from a shop that put it out early, or so I hear), Better has been released as a single. No video yet.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I doubt the Mexico thing is true. Usually record companies send advance copies to music reviewers to get them in time for publication. Most Sunday newspapers will probably have a review of the album in the arts & entertainment section. Also circulars like RS, Spin, Maxim etc. It was probably a journalist who leaked it.

That's about it though, it's coming out Sunday, BB only. I don't think Axl's given an interview on it. So basically, not much.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Since it was leaked in M4A format, I'm going out on a limb and saying it was done by Apple, assuming the album will be on iTunes in the coming days.

buzz, I think you're going to like some of the songs in their final form.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Thanks for the update...someone hooked me up, so I'll download it once I get caught up from being gone (assuming it is a quality version) and give it a listen.  At this point, waiting until Sunday won't be that big of a deal...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

hey buzz welcome back...i was wondering what happened to you smile

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

hey buzz welcome back...i was wondering what happened to you smile

Thanks Neemo - I actually had better things to do than worry about GnR.  A lot of fun, sun, alcohol, and relaxation...just enough to hold me over until I go to Ft Lauderdale for Christmas.  I ran up about $900 in bar charges alone.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

This reminds me of an idea I had the one day.  We need just a straight up "update thread".  Just something stickied somewhere that we can all post in.  All we'll do is just post little updates throughout the day / week.  That way for people that are at work all day, or out of town can just come back, look in one thread and get some updates.

ie:

Chinese Democracy (the song) leaked this afternoon.

CD and Shacklers Revenge leaked.

The whole album leaked

New GnR article from Rolling Stone (insert link to article here)

BBF responds to leaks (insert link here).

What do you guys think?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Cool idea Tommie.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Cool idea. You should also probably add (SPOILERS) in the thread title.

Board footer