You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Where is Axl?

DCK wrote:

Is it just me or is it a bit odd that not one interview has been done with any band member? Especially Axl?

Wouldn't it be the time to call Rolling Stone and say "I'm ready to speak now", and promote this album thru some interviews?

I just find it a bit strange...

The album is coming out and not one word from anyone in the band besides Robin Finck in a parking lot or something saying "yeah I hear it's coming out".

Sky Dog wrote:

par for the course.....MONUMENTAL comes to mind!

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

It does seem really odd. Let's hope this is part of the plan, and there will be some major interviews and information from Axl in the next few days.

One thing to understand is that with the heightened excitement for the albums release, they don't want to spill all their beans at once. Do a big interview with Axl one day, then a few days later announce the tour, a few days after that announce the new touring lineup, etc. If you announce everything at once, then you can't milk the free promotion for all it's worth.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

HE'S IN MY ASS THAT'S WHERE AXL IS 16

their saving an appearance for a rainy day....maybe for after the release he'll havea big spread in RS or Maxim or some shit....I've always wanted a big article about "The Guitarists of Chinese Democracy" in Guitar World or something that would rock 9

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

No need for it. The free promo is flowing like water. Save it for a few weeks down the line.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

To be honest, I dont think Axl has anything to do with the album at this point. Its all Azoffs show?.?.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

They don't have to do it now, and they can save it for later, but it has to be done before the end of the year.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The only people who have gave interviews has been Pitman and Bumble, and they are also promoting solo stuff, which I'm a bit aggrieved about. I'm sceptical they would even be out giving interviews if they wernt plugging other projects.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I've always wanted a big article about "The Guitarists of Chinese Democracy" in Guitar World or something that would rock 9

Unfortunately we both know that would never happen. There format is too full with articles on Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, and that elusive three millionth piece on Hendrix.

I do think it's a bit odd that Axl hasn't said anything,but he is Axl Rose and he does whatever he wants,I hope he does an interview or something soon.

Board footer