You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: If the World would end today.....

Bono wrote:

HOLY FUCK!!!!  That has got to be the most surreal moment of my life in terms of what's going on in comparison to the music I'm listening to.

So here I am standing in my living room about 30 minutes ago.  The lights are out and I'm looking out the window. If the World had just come on. The intro is playing the flamenco guitar and I see this light off in the horizon. I swear my heart skipped a beat as within a second this light became a massive fireball like something right out of a movie. Like Deep Impact or somethng when the meteor breaks the atmosphere and races overhead.....

If the world would end today, All the dreams we had would all just drift away, 

At that exact moment this fireball lit up the sky and rocketed over my town.  It was absolutly huge and had a massive fire tail on it.  the music and the moment was literally insane.  I called my mom instantly to see if she saw it but she didn't. My phone has been going crazy with text messages ever since. I'm definately going to have to watch some local news tonight.  It was unbelievable!

Maybe the apocalypse is upon us. Chinese Democracy is coming out and fireballs are falling from the sky 16

Bono

Bono wrote:

Holy shit! My Mom just called and said she heard on the news that they saw it in Manitoba!!

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

Let us know what the fuck that was please Haha.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Axl Rose?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

meteorite?

Bono

Bono wrote:

yeah it no doubt had to be a meteorite. What else could be that big, that fast, that bright? they saw it in Manitoba for fuck sakes. That's roughly 1300 km(800 miles) away from here!

war

war wrote:

keep us posted - sounds exciting..............................
and scary at the same time

Sky Dog wrote:

stoned-immaculate. When I was back there in Seminary school, there was a.....

war

war wrote:
polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I suppose it must have landed someplace. No impact sounds?

Board footer