You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl didn't...

buzzsaw wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

It is possible.

Have you read the recent compliments Slash, Duff, Izzy and Matt have given regarding Chinese Democracy?

Yes. I think Axl is trying to completely say "screw you" to a reunion. Sabotage it completely.

Axl isn't saying anything, it's the hanger ons that are saying things and posting things.  Those are the people threatened by a reunion, not Axl.  When Axl says it, then I'll believe it's him...until then, it's people trying to save their space in GnRland.

Buzzsaw makes his finest observation ever. Dead fucking on.

For that, you get a Karma.

NickNasty2009
 Rep: 2 

They have a new album out and are still obsessed with the past. I can see why hangers on like Del, Beta,etc. would play with themselves while looking at that review, but its hard to imagine Axl approving of such nonsense being posted on the official site.

I also have a hard time believing Azoff would allow that to be put up...I'm not sure if a reunion is/was ever in the books, but I know someone like him would not sign on to manage Axl without maximizing his prospects for success.

One wonders if that will be the next showdown: A/G vs. the GnR parasites for control of whatever comes next.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

If that happens, Beta & Fernando will have to go back to doing what they do best - working at Taco Bell.

NickNasty2009
 Rep: 2 

^lol

it sickens me that she got the first thanks credit from him...and that jarmo got one too....

fuck it--the fact that axl solicited Azoff says to me part of him wants to move beyond the mess that has been the last decade. Az has balls and hopefully things progress.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No one from the internet should've gotten thanked. It just creates more wars.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

If that happens, Beta & Fernando will have to go back to doing what they do best - working at Taco Bell.

The real question is here.  Can they really work in an enviroment where they have to deal with people?  Seriously I doubt it.  *lol*

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Beta would get fired the first day, when she snapped at a customer "of course the 7-layer Burrito comes with sour cream. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT".

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Beta would get fired the first day, when she snapped at a customer "of course the 7-layer Burrito comes with sour cream. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT".

*lol*  Her, Fernando and Del make Axl the butt of many jokes unfortunately.  If I was Axl I'd politely ask them to shut the fuck up.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl's posse could be the biggest bunch of dolts of all posses ever.  What is next?  Kalin Kato moves in?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

When Axl starts hanging with Perez Hilton... that's when i'm done.

Bring on Slash's solo work.

Board footer