You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

BLS-Pride wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No Brain, no Bucket. Period.

Sad but true.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No Brain, no Bucket. Period.

Yeah that's pretty sad.  I'm hoping for Slash now, I know it's ridiculous but I'm not sure I can take another no-name guitarist.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i'd be stunned if they went on tour with only two guitar players, assuming there will be a tour, which i think there will be

i would think that if buckethead was being considered in the first place they would have gotten him on board by now in order to represent this album as a band from the get go.

instead of releasing an album with a man all over the credits that is not in the band

all axl had to do is call him, maybe apologize, offer him a bunch of money, and invite him back.
if he says no - fuck
if he says yes - YAY!!!!

the point being that, if axl was interested, he could have made that call in 5 minutes while stll doing his part in getting the release negotiations taken care of at some point in the last 6 months or so

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I fail to see this as a huge issue.

Dizzy - there since '90
Tommy - since '98
Pitman - '98
Fortus - '02
Bumble - '06
Frank '06

So it's 3 long standing members. 4 if you count Fortus, who's on his 6th year with the band. I fail to see this as an issue.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

I fail to see this as a huge issue.

Dizzy - there since '90
Tommy - since '98
Pitman - '98
Fortus - '02
Bumble - '06
Frank '06

So it's 3 long standing members. 4 if you count Fortus, who's on his 6th year with the band. I fail to see this as an issue.

Half the people who played a huge role in the creation of the album are not members of the band. Its certainly an issue. However, its an obstacle that can be jumped over obviously. If the right moves are made of course.

NickNasty2009
 Rep: 2 

If the right moves are made of course.

Such as?

Tobias?

21?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

So Robin has been downgraded to "contributer"? Ouch.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I can't wait until the album is out. Perhaps they'll get rid of the stupid fucking intro screen. My browser (Safari and Firefox) will not let me go beyond the intro. And on top of this, within the last week or so I've lost the ability to listen to the song on there. It plays but no sound comes out of my Macbook speaker. I've tried clearing my cache in Firefox and it freezes up the program for some reason. As soon as they put Better on there instead of CD is when the shit hit the fan for me. I really wish the address gunsnroses.com would just go to their damn website.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Is this the big website redesign that the clock has been ticking down to?

Sometimes lately I've been thinking they are laughing at us.

I'd like to see a member of Guns N Roses go out and promote this album , who isnt promoting a side project!

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

They updated the post with more info and removed Chris Pitman from the band list.

tejastech08 wrote:

It plays but no sound comes out of my Macbook speaker. I've tried clearing my cache in Firefox and it freezes up the program for some reason. As soon as they put Better on there instead of CD is when the shit hit the fan for me.

I've got that problem too, using a pc though.  It might be the lastest version of firefox.

Board footer