You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

Olorin wrote:

The song doesnt play for me either, I think its just fucked and noone has fixed it yet.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Surely thats a typo about pitman, he was just talking about it yesterday 14

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Yeah it must be...unless he spoke too much!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well, it cant be a typo since he appeared in the same article earlier today. Its a deletion, not a typo.

Those song descriptions are pathetic. Whoever wrote this should have read the liner notes because there are mistakes in the descriptions. Although they might have been smart to avoid liner notes since there are mistakes there as well.

Finck doesn't get one mention. Neither does Brain. They also changed it to 'rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus'. Looks like they wanted it made crystal clear what his role is.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Why would they kick him out?  That really does make no sense at all.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I think they are still working on it. Wait a little and the article will be complete.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I think the same hotshot who did the booklet is updating the website.

Shacklers is not on there lol.

"Go get yours today!" is that not such an awful line for the official website of Guns N Roses? It sounds so cheap n cheesy.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Well looks like Finck is officially not GNR now, imagine that.

No Brain = No Bucket.  That is a shot to my delusional optimism for the CD-era lineup I was hoping would regroup.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

"A gorgeous instrumental intro featuring piano, bass and Axl's signature wails begins the album's next ballad, "Catcher In The Rye". Two tasty guitar solos here –- one by Bumblefoot, one by Buckethead."

Something up with that picture.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

I'm glad they finally made a statement, especially considering the confusion the booklet will generate.  Sad to know Robin's gone, though.  And Brain.  And Bucket.  If it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm absolutely not....CD is out!!!

Board footer