You are not logged in. Please register or login.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

deadsouth wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No Brain, no Bucket. Period.

No future...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Too bad half the people writing the album is gone. Maybe Finck by summer. I always said so...he won't be back until at least summer 09 and would he even bother doing another tour straight after the one he just did? I think chances are slim and it's with a bitter taste I see that none of my gave guitarists are in the band anymore. Thank god Ron is there, the great guy that he is and how he made this album better than what it would have been without his input.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Finally, something official.

So the band is...

Axl
Ron
Richard
Tommy
Frank
Dizzy
Chris

So does anyone think there's actually a true chance Bucket will join without Brain? I think it's very slim.

I've never seen such a thin line-up for a band of GN'R's caliber. hmm

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well i'm glad i copied and pasted that in here then cuz now its all gone

and axlin08 that lineup is not official cuz later on in the day after james posted they removed Pitman's name...maybe he shit in Beta's cornflakes or something so they removed him from the article 16

in any case gnr should hire a preofessional to update that site...preferably someone who can type and edit properly

Sky Dog wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well i'm glad i copied and pasted that in here then cuz now its all gone

and axlin08 that lineup is not official cuz later on in the day after james posted they removed Pitman's name...maybe he shit in Beta's cornflakes or something so they removed him from the article 16

in any case gnr should hire a preofessional to update that site...preferably someone who can type and edit properly

there still deciding who is in the band....things are very fluid in Axl's world. It's ever changing from hour to hour.:haha:

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

So the band is...

Axl
Ron
Richard
Tommy
Frank
Dizzy
Chris

So does anyone think there's actually a true chance Bucket will join without Brain? I think it's very slim.

Mikka, I would have to agree....outside of Axl and Tommy, none of those guys have any star power in the music industry. sad

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

madagas wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

So the band is...

Axl
Ron
Richard
Tommy
Frank
Dizzy
Chris

Mikka, I would have to agree....outside of Axl and Tommy, none of those guys have any star power in the music industry. sad

The only change is Robin's no longer listed, does that really change much. It puts them a guitarist down, but does Robin really have much star power in the industry, a year ago I'd have said his loss was a crushing blow. Having heard CD and seen the liner notes it turns out he wasn't as vital as we all thought, hell Dizzy's got more credit than Finck. That's Dizzy Reed, keyboardist who supposedly plays what he's told and contributes nothing to the writing process.

If and it's a big if Axl brought BH back then that lineup plus BH is probably the stongest lineup CD era GNR has had. In terms of talent on stage BH replacing Robin would far outweigh the loss of Frank replacing Brain.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

depends if you're a drummer or not i suppose 16

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
bigbri wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

i know some people in the gnr fanbase are disappointed about brain leaving gnr, but aside from making buckets return less likely, I don't know why. we are talking about a guy who literally note for note mimicked somebody else's recordings.

And you'd rather have the guy who mimicked the guy who mimicked somebody else's recordings? Doesn't make sense bro.

no im  just saying brain leaving isnt the end of the world

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Josh Freeze has credit on 5 out of 14 songs for drum arrangements and one co writing credit for Chinese Democracy.

Thats 9 songs that Brain came up with the drum arrangements for. He also is credited as a co writer on Shacklers Revenge and Sorry.

And he is the guy playing on 13 of the songs.

Sounds like he did a bit more than act as a mimic.

Board footer