You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Least Favorite Song(s)

mickronson wrote:

Prostitute.  If ever a track was itching for an orgasmic solo to ensue its this one, and Bucket does absolutely nothing on this track.  Its a real shame and I`d like to know if Axl stopped bh doing something or if this was, it..

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Shackler's, Riad, Scraped.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

IRS. Everything about it says I should love it, but I don't.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

IRS. Everything about it says I should love it, but I don't.

Overproduced. I prefer the 2006 leak.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Shackler's, Riad, Scraped.

What he said. Plus ITW. I was never a fan of IRS, but I wouldn't say I dislike it as much as these skreetchers.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Honestly I don't feel that it's structured properly for a formal solo...I think it's fine as is.

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

Well, if a fanbase of GNR fans cant see it as a full start to finish album quality album, i dont hold much hope for the "real world".
Or, has our leakage addiction tainted and made somehow 'old' the tracks we've had before

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Well, if a fanbase of GNR fans cant see it as a full start to finish album quality album, i dont hold much hope for the "real world".
Or, has our leakage addiction tainted and made somehow 'old' the tracks we've had before

It hasn't necessarily made things old. It's just made us cling to the leaks compared to all the extra shit that has been added to the songs for the final mixes. Most of the songs at their core are excellent.

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

Depends which leaks you mean.  There is a version of IRS that made me hate the song till i heard the suped up version not too long ago...and this one

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Depends which leaks you mean.  There is a version of IRS that made me hate the song till i heard the suped up version not too long ago...and this one

I prefer the 2006 leak.

Board footer