You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: Tom Zutaut kicked out

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

We all know who was behind this, and it wasn't Axl.

who?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

We all know who was behind this, and it wasn't Axl.

who?

If I had to bet money on this I'd put my money on Fernando.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

^ Beta?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:

^ Beta?

Another obvious choice.  *lol*

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Fernando popped up in a thread at mygnr discussing Zutaut incident the next day saying "fuck tom mouthafuckazutaut" or something to that effect.

Gee that's really classy!

Without people like Zutaut et al in the early days, Fernando would not be geting the free ride on Axl's $ right now.

He should show some respect and diplomacy and keep his muthafucken mouth shut!!  Yeah sure Zoot is now a bit of a blowhard and likes his 15 minutes of fame, but credit where it's due.

It's unbelievably petty and pathetic to turf him out, then even more stuid to say what Fernando did on the forum.  One again I ask who is there to tell these people to pull their fucken heads in?????

Paxcow

Paxcow wrote:

who is fernando?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

It's like Axl is the Mike Tyson of the music industry. Used and manipulated to the point where reality is blurred not even he knows who he can trust.  then of course people gotta be accountable for their own lives.  Even if Axl had "nothing" to do with this or these kind of things he's  not innocent.  He surrounds himself with these people and that's his own fault.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ That's a good analogy Bono, just look at the entourage that hang off the guy.  Parasites leeching and manipulating him and the poor bastard can't even see it.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Bono wrote:

It's like Axl is the Mike Tyson of the music industry. Used and manipulated to the point where reality is blurred not even he knows who he can trust.  then of course people gotta be accountable for their own lives.  Even if Axl had "nothing" to do with this or these kind of things he's  not innocent.  He surrounds himself with these people and that's his own fault.

What is Axl's problem? He can't be that dumb, can he? Is he that fragile? Does he just not have anyone close to him to trust?

He needs Izzy back in his life at the very least.

Paxcow

Paxcow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ That's a good analogy Bono, just look at the entourage that hang off the guy.  Parasites leeching and manipulating him and the poor bastard can't even see it.

that's pretty funny that you think axl is that weak that he can be manipulated by whatever people you're talking about. i really think he has a mind of his own and does what he wants to do.

Board footer