You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: Tom Zutaut kicked out

Paxcow wrote:

booyah!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ That's a good analogy Bono, just look at the entourage that hang off the guy.  Parasites leeching and manipulating him and the poor bastard can't even see it.

that's pretty funny that you think axl is that weak that he can be manipulated by whatever people you're talking about. i really think he has a mind of his own and does what he wants to do.

I think it's really funny that you can't even see it as a possibility that a  guy with Axl's past and a guy who clearly has trust and betrayal issues and a guy who's clearly a bit on the crazy side might not be dealing with something like this. Are you saying Axl's above these things. He's just too down to earth and sensible to even remotely think this could be happening. O.k. than.

Paxcow wrote:

booyah!

And what the hell is that? Did you just try and claim some sort of victory in a  discussion?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Why would Axl go out of his way to throw Tom Zutaut, out of a club, that he wasn't even attending Bono?

It's even more shocking the people that were probably behind it. If I was the manager, and Fernando told me to toss Tom Zutaut... you know... some no name South American just told me to toss a former heavyweight A&R man... i'd tell Fernando to go bus some tables and fuck off.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Why would Axl go out of his way to throw Tom Zutaut, out of a club, that he wasn't even attending Bono?

It's even more shocking the people that were probably behind it. If I was the manager, and Fernando told me to toss Tom Zutaut... you know... some no name South American just told me to toss a former heavyweight A&R man... i'd tell Fernando to go bus some tables and fuck off.

I don't think anyone thinks Axl did it.  That's obvious Axlin.  But we all have a pretty decent idea on who it is since he went on some board and almost bragged about it.  What Bono may be saying and definitely what I'm saying is that it's unbelievable that Axl and even Azoff let's some parasites like that run Axl's things like that.  Just the way that Beta and Fernando speaks in their posts I can pretty much come to the conclusion that their vocabulary is very limited, their level of intelligence isn't quite up there and clearly they do not have the capability or qualifications to run a site of a major band or handle any public relations for Axl or anything business wise.  And to me I can't see why Axl can't see that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

One of my biggest problems with HTGTH (and the reason I left years ago) was I was becoming sick of Jarmofuhrer's connection with Beta & Fernando. I support Axl all the way... but those guys aren't. I don't even rope Del James into that category. Because even though i'm still kind of pissed at him for that 2006 setlist rant, for the most part he's been cool. At least in my eyes.

But Beta only posts to talk shit. Fernando only posts to talk shit. And the biggest shame of it all is they are fucking nobody's. They don't mean shit. Guns N' Roses wouldn't be here today without Beta (2001 - Rio III). WTF? A housekeeper?

If it was Amy or Stuart Bailey, i'd be willing to say "hey okay, they are is family, and you have to accept that". But it isn't. It's fucking leeches. Fernando leaks his fucking work to the internet for downloaders, and Beta makes snide comments to FURTHER destroy his fan base.

What a person.

I know it sounds cliche, but maybe Axl is brainwashed. At this point, I hope so. 'Cause if he's not, he's just a fucking nut to keep these no talent, leecher, hacks around.

Fernando needs to get a fucking job, and Beta needs to go back to doing what she's best at - cleaning shit stains out of toilets.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

One of my biggest problems with HTGTH (and the reason I left years ago) was I was becoming sick of Jarmofuhrer's connection with Beta & Fernando. I support Axl all the way... but those guys aren't. I don't even rope Del James into that category. Because even though i'm still kind of pissed at him for that 2006 setlist rant, for the most part he's been cool. At least in my eyes.

But Beta only posts to talk shit. Fernando only posts to talk shit. And the biggest shame of it all is they are fucking nobody's. They don't mean shit. Guns N' Roses wouldn't be here today without Beta (2001 - Rio III). WTF? A housekeeper?

If it was Amy or Stuart Bailey, i'd be willing to say "hey okay, they are is family, and you have to accept that". But it isn't. It's fucking leeches. Fernando leaks his fucking work to the internet for downloaders, and Beta makes snide comments to FURTHER destroy his fan base.

What a person.

I know it sounds cliche, but maybe Axl is brainwashed. At this point, I hope so. 'Cause if he's not, he's just a fucking nut to keep these no talent, leecher, hacks around.

Fernando needs to get a fucking job, and Beta needs to go back to doing what she's best at - cleaning shit stains out of toilets.

Thanks for that great post Axlin.  Totally agree with you.

Paxcow

Paxcow wrote:
Bono wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ That's a good analogy Bono, just look at the entourage that hang off the guy.  Parasites leeching and manipulating him and the poor bastard can't even see it.

that's pretty funny that you think axl is that weak that he can be manipulated by whatever people you're talking about. i really think he has a mind of his own and does what he wants to do.

I think it's really funny that you can't even see it as a possibility that a  guy with Axl's past and a guy who clearly has trust and betrayal issues and a guy who's clearly a bit on the crazy side might not be dealing with something like this. Are you saying Axl's above these things. He's just too down to earth and sensible to even remotely think this could be happening. O.k. than.

Paxcow wrote:

booyah!

And what the hell is that? Did you just try and claim some sort of victory in a  discussion?

yes! because you are wrong.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

yes! because you are wrong.

Well than I guess Tom Zutaut a guy who knows Axl, has worked with Axl and has been involved in the Gn'R circus is completely off base and wrong too. "Booyah"

Paxcow

Paxcow wrote:

apparently he is.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

apparently he is.

yeah cause you know. You're friends with Axl I forgot.

Board footer