You are not logged in. Please register or login.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

Re: New Richard Fortus interview on UG

alexh0618 wrote:
RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Cool interview.  I like Richard.....

Nice to know that they may be starting up a tour in 09!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

He seemed really unsure though................

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

they seem to get what guitar player they want in the end...

BBF was supposed to join, but didnt for whatever reason, then he joined in 06, same with richard and paul..

it wouldnt suprise me if theres a new player waiting in the wings to replace the next one to leave or finck

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He seemed really unsure though................

I noticed that he seemed to have no info for the GN'R future. He can't write off 2009 this early, can he?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

It would have been nice to see him getting a shot at playing lead on the album, he is equal to what ended up on Catcher.

I wonder where they will tour first?

Hasnt South America been on the cards for a while?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Cool find.

The first record, everything was written. I went in and rerecorded parts, but it was all written before I got in.

Take that Fortus nut swingers! lol

Anyone notice he said "the first record"? Could Mr. Fortus have a larger role in future installments? I'm interested in what Fortus is capable of from a writing aspect.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Cool interview, ironic they pick the guy who plays the least guitar on the album but never mind. I'll take the tour talk with the same pinch of salt I did album talk, it's just the obligatory 3 months from date of interview we'll be starting up/releasing an album talk.

Interesting about BH, he auditioned BH and stopped auditions as Axl knew BH was 'the one'. No wonder the album never came out around 03/04, I bet BH's departure hurt Axl nearly as much as Slash's did, emotionally and musically.

Also interesting that Fortus nearly got the BH spot back in 00. I can just imagine the look of disgust on certain forum members faces at the mere thought 16

Board footer