You are not logged in. Please register or login.

HiredGunz98
 Rep: 1 

Re: Axl PWNS DR. PEPPER

HiredGunz98 wrote:

If anyone wishes to contact or hire Alan Gutman here's the website with contact info...

http://www.gutmanlaw.com/index.html

nugdafied wrote:

Dr. Pepper really does need to get sued for this. It's like they tried to circumvent the liscensing/trademard system. GNR probably knew they would sue when they found out about in the first place. Then, when you add on the damage done to the GNR brandname because of the failed coupon giveaway.......I would say Dr. Pepper needs to hire a good lawyer.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yeah, i kinda agree

i think some people are getting sick of gnr/axl's extra drama but this is a legit lawsuit whether they are doing it for publicity or not

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Dr. Pepper just got Pizzowned.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I can't beleive people actually went to the site for their free can.  Nothing is free.  HAHAHA.... Like I said all along... Dr. Pepper USED GNR for pub....  HAHA, only in GNR.  they should focus on a tour, not this lame shit.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Gonna get the IRS, gonna need the FBI...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I was disappointed when getting the free soda was made nearly impossible. I don't th ink a lawsuit is the right way to go.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

They say they will hand out a free soft drink to everyone in America, with the exception of 2, and dont expect high numbers of traffic at the site?

It could just be staged for more publicity, but Dr Pepper dont look very good here, so they may not be in on it. I wonder how they will respond.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

What a joke. As usual in GNR land, when there are whales to be fried, GNR choose to fry minnows instead. They always have to avoid what really needs to be done.

I wish them luck on their lawsuit. The site that kept crashing while people were trying to get a free can didn't even mention GNR or Chinese Democracy. Obviously Dr Pepper read the forums and know what GNR loves to do. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they would try to sue someone.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

James, exactly...  They got much bigger issues vs. something that really doesn't effect sales.  Not one fucker bought the album for a free DP.  It sux that it didn't work, but fuck, to start this shit, when two of your Axe men are gone, with no tour, no interview?  hmmm.

Board footer