You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: House

strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

I just came somewhere in the middle of season 4 thanks to a marathon on tv. So let me get this straight... Foreman, Chase, and Cameron all got fired/quit at the end of season 3. Now they're all back in the hospital, just not all under House's command? And when did Cameron get frumpy, and why is she in scrubs? I saw all the way through the episode with the bus accident, which was pretty hokey. Ok, I can see hypnosis, or electrical treatment to jump start your memory, but not to go back as a visitor in your subconscious and look around for clues. That's a little too sci-fi.

They got hired back on in the Hospital.  Cameron works in the ER- hence the smocks, Chase works as a surgeon, and Foreman got hired back on under House, but he's Cuddy's pet so he gets to stand up to House.  He's basically the second in command in the diagnostic department. 

He didn't really go back as a visitor in his memories.  He was viewing his memories, and trying to think of any clues there would have been.  But to show that on TV, it was probably best to do it the way they did.  I guess it is kinda like regression therapy in a way.

very much so. And there have been cases where hypnosis have identified details of a mugger, killer, etc.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Ok...this weeks episode...vaguely disturbing...I mean, commeon! seizures in you nuts?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Ok...this weeks episode...vaguely disturbing...I mean, commeon! seizures in you nuts?

Whoa!  I missed this weeks episode.  I'm going to have to look this up now.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Some spoilers came out on the 100th episode.  Read at your own peril

Hidden Text:

The Foreman/Thirteen spoilers for episode 100:
Thirteen is having trouble with her vision. It turns out to be because of a brain tumor.

Both Thirteen and House find out that Foreman switched the drugs. Thirteen gets angry, House tries to protect Foreman.

Thirteen becomes blind. House and Foreman operate on her, protecting Foreman and curing Thirteen. Taub suspects but doesn't want to know what's going on. Kutner figures it out and confronts House and later Foreman.

Foreman publicly admits to switching the drugs and is prohibited from doing more drug studies but he gets to keep his license and his job.

Taub is the one doing brain surgery on the PotW, House and Foreman on Thirteen. No Chase in this episode.

oliver feng
 Rep: 0 

oliver feng wrote:

Note: This user has been banned. His first four posts were all linking to the same DVD site which has now been added to our websites "word filter" list.

House (also known as House M.D.)is an American medical drama series produced by David Shore and Bryan Singer. The pilot episode premiered on Fox, a terrestrial television network, on November 16, 2004. The series revolves around Dr. Gregory House, a maverick medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey. House and his team use differential diagnosis to arrive at initial diagnoses, which are often wrong, on account of the unusual cases that Dr. House accepts. House frequently clashes with his boss Cuddy, and his only friend, Dr. Wilson.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
oliver feng wrote:

Note: This user has been banned. His first four posts were all linking to the same DVD site which has now been added to our websites "word filter" list.

House (also known as House M.D.)is an American medical drama series produced by David Shore and Bryan Singer. The pilot episode premiered on Fox, a terrestrial television network, on November 16, 2004. The series revolves around Dr. Gregory House, a maverick medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey. House and his team use differential diagnosis to arrive at initial diagnoses, which are often wrong, on account of the unusual cases that Dr. House accepts. House frequently clashes with his boss Cuddy, and his only friend, Dr. Wilson.

??? wtf?

AtariLegend wrote:

I've basically just caught up on the last two seasons via "internet stream", I'm addicted to this show.

It's not quite as good as "Casualty", but it'll do...

AtariLegend wrote:

I didn't see Kutner demise coming...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I didn't see Kutner demise coming...

Spoiler alert, don't read any further if you haven't seen the latest episode and plan on doing so.

That came out of nowhere, and apparently it was meant to happen that way.  Apparently Kal Penn is off to work for Obama, thus Kutner had to be killed off.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/house-the-trut … prise--229

And by the way, I thought it was a bad way to kill off a main character.  I mean it was so anti-climatic.  It came out of nowhere and then it was over.  Granted it was questioned the rest of the episode, but it seemed like it wasn't a big enough deal.  I feel he didn't get a proper sendoff.  Maybe the writers were pissed at him deep down for leaving so they didn't feel the need to spend any extra time on him.  The episode certainly does have people talking though, so I guess you could say it worked in that sense.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

What were they supposed to do with his death then?  House and the rest of his team aren't just going to quit working because he died, they're not like that.  It shows them each handling it in different ways.   None of them saw it coming, therefore the fans certainly couldn't have predicted it, and so it was all of a sudden.  It was a good way to handle it.  And it brought another aspect into the show.

Board footer