You are not logged in. Please register or login.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

Re: bumblefoot checks in with gnrevolution

huntermc wrote:
skippy wrote:

As far as other stuff....You know the usual, tour, lineup, why no promotion, Buckethead, etc...You know the drill.

Yeah, the stuff we'd really like to have answered we know he won't be able to speak about.

Still, after listening to him on Talking Metal and the Danny Bonaduce show, he seems like a really cool guy and very open and friendly to the fans.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I want to ask everything he's not allowed to talk about 16

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Could we ask him what he's not allowed to talk about?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

When you join Guns N' Roses, you are sedated, and a tracking device is installed in the base of your neck, allowing both GPS tracking coordination and audio reception.

A small detonation charge is inside the chip, no larger than that of a firecracker, is enough to sever the brain stem from the spine, heavily injuring the member, but typically terminating them.

W. Axl Rose monitors all interviews and communications concerning Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose, or works involved with the album Chinese Democracy, or future albums.

Any discussion that deviates from approved statements approved by both Mr. Rose, his assistant Ms. Beta Lebeis, or Guns N' Roses managment team of Irving Azoff and Andy Gould, will result in the 5 second detonation of the charge, typically resulting in the death of the member (see Paul Tobias).

Guns N' Roses members, with this implant are encouraged to also not use microwaves, as Black Frog Management does not guarantee the integrity of these tracking devices around these devices.

Also troubling for the members, is the fact that these devices cannot be deactivated. The only device capable of doing this, was the Knight Industries Two Thousand (K.I.T.T.), which was capable of microjamming. This microprocessor, inside a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am, was sadly destroyed by the Foundation for Law And Government sometime in the late 80's.

So the new GN'R members, post-1997 are pretty much screwed.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

I'd really like to know what equipment he used on the album.

Mark Strigl from Talking Metal could probably help out with that info. I know he loaned bbf at least one Les for the record.

I already asked him that a while ago...for Abnormal this was his rig smile

<< did you use line 6 exclusively for abnormal? how come i cant get tones like that..(Nevermind its prolly cuz i have the cheap ass 30W amp lol) anyway take it easy and thanks for the response big_smile

Used a Splawn Quick Rod 100W tube head and 4x12 cab w/ Celestions, and also used ribbon mics to capture a better picture of what the amp was soundin' like   smile

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I was wondering which tracks on Abnormal feature the fretless...

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Why was "The Blues" changed to "Street of Dreams" and when was the change made?

Ron has always been a good online friend to me, we've had quite a few emails back and forth when he wasn't crazy busy as he is now and I've always appreciated how he's treated our forum when I was on staff and I am glad to see he's still doing it!

Kudo's to Ron, always being such a cool guy!

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

I'd really like to know what equipment he used on the album.

Mark Strigl from Talking Metal could probably help out with that info. I know he loaned bbf at least one Les for the record.

I already asked him that a while ago...for Abnormal this was his rig smile

<< did you use line 6 exclusively for abnormal? how come i cant get tones like that..(Nevermind its prolly cuz i have the cheap ass 30W amp lol) anyway take it easy and thanks for the response big_smile

Used a Splawn Quick Rod 100W tube head and 4x12 cab w/ Celestions, and also used ribbon mics to capture a better picture of what the amp was soundin' like   smile

Thanks Neemo. I wonder if his rig evolved for CD tho, as I know both times I saw them in 06 he had a Cornford cab or 2 on stage as well.

Board footer