You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: bumblefoot checks in with gnrevolution

BLS-Pride wrote:

"Barefoot" That's very clever. I'm interested in hearing that as well. Ron is a class act no doubt.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

Here's one question he may or may not be able to answer: did he contribute to writing any new material for GNR that we won't hear until some possible future album?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

I'd like to know if theres a working title for Album 2, and when it might come out, along with tour plans.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'd be interested in knowing what songs (and in what ways) he had to retool guitar work on to add his touch to that respective song.

Also let him know that we appreciate his cool attitude and respect to our community.  Finally congradulations on being part of a great fucking album!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'll be sending ron a list of questions soon....so last chance to ask wink

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Hi Ron, seen you in Glasgow Scotland with GNR, t'was a great fkn night!

I would like to ask if your solos on Shacklers and Riad were influenced at all by Buckethead and did you secretly try to outdo him?

Also, Axl spoke about the origins of Catcher In The Rye recently, can you tell us a little about your experiences and thought process working on that song?

Thank you much!! smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Not so much a question, but i'd love to see Ron along with GN'R compose an all-acoustic album of GN'R favorites new & old.

Pass the idea along, Ron *hint hint* wink

You're great man. Keep rockin'

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Who's he pulling for in the GnR Ev/HTGTH Fantasy Championship??  PASnow or Nugdafied?!  3

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

What song have you been a part of, heard or unheard (;)) that you are most proud of since joining GNR?

Were there any songs on the album that nearly didn't make it?

What has been your most frustrating moment with GNR and what's been the best moment?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Axl aswered most of the stuff I wanted to harass bumble over...so i'd love to know more about his guitar playing now...like what he does to keep his chops in shape...does he have a particular practise routene, tips of developing speed...general guitar stuff!

Board footer