You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: guns in 2009

I think GNR will tour in 09 but I don't think Bucket will be apart of it.   I'd really love to see Axl do any kind of show but I don't that will happen.  If they don't tour, I will agree with Neemo, that would be really bad for GNR.    Whatever buzz was created over the release of this album will fizzle real fast over the year of 2009.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dunno about bucket being the ultimate saviour to CD like some peopele claim...i still think hes too bizzare of a figure to have mass appeal

dont get me wrong he's a huge talent, an enigma, but he's just too weird for the the famous Joe and Jill Public to accept IMHO

after i watched rio 3 in 2001 i recognized the talent that bucket posessed but i did think he was way to weird to be a part of the band. obviously i still think he is odd to say the least but if he is not a part of this line up in the future it will not be right. the man does own cd and as more than one critic has pointed out he is the star of cd. hell axl may not look that weird or odd but he is one crazy fucker. i kinda think that a steady diet of bucket would eventually go over great. i could be wrong though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

GN'R WILL tour in 2009.

As to who's in the band, becomes the question.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

To anyone who thinks we'll have yet another CD world tour in 09 I only have one question.  Why?  Why in the blue hell  would Axl do yet another CD world tour?  He already did that a couple of times.  If Axl's band is to tour in 09 then another album must be on the way to justify this.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

If Axl's band is to tour in 09 then another album must be on the way to justify this.

Well, that's already been rumored.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

To anyone who thinks we'll have yet another CD world tour in 09 I only have one question.  Why?  Why in the blue hell  would Axl do yet another CD world tour?  He already did that a couple of times.  If Axl's band is to tour in 09 then another album must be on the way to justify this.

another record is inevitable... everyone is getting their reunion panties in a bunch... i don't see it happ'nin....

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
bigbri wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

If Axl's band is to tour in 09 then another album must be on the way to justify this.

Really?  I missed this.  When would this album be out?

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

another record is inevitable... everyone is getting their reunion panties in a bunch... i don't see it happ'nin....

Oh reunion or not.  Another CD tour would be pointless and lame.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
bigbri wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

There's been rumors of another album this time next year.

I think it was born out of the fact, that initially when CD was put up on MySpace, they listed a specifc October date in 2009 as the 'Release Date'.

And of course the fans ran with it.

Could be wrong, tho.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
bigbri wrote:

There's been rumors of another album this time next year.

I think it was born out of the fact, that initially when CD was put up on MySpace, they listed a specifc October date in 2009 as the 'Release Date'.

And of course the fans ran with it.

Could be wrong, tho.

It was someone with a least a little credibility. At least, I think so.

Board footer