You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: The Star Wars Thread *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!*

-Jack- wrote:

lol at Sith even being close to Empire.

http://blip.tv/redlettermedia/star-wars … -3-4593851

Also...
[youtube]Blkx6axytKQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]ux8pCqiiBLA&feature=related[/youtube]

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Of the three new films, yeah, Revenge of the Sith is the best, but it still doesn't come close to the original three.

Bang on! I almost lost my lunch when I read that blasphemy posted above about Sith being better than Hope & Jedi and almost on par with Empire. Sheer crazy talk haha!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think Sith is better than Jedi, but it's definitely better than Hope.

I always thought Hope was way overrated. Frankly it always bored me. Nothing has changed today. Hope is better than Menace & Clones, but that ain't saying much.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i would rank it equal to jedi

ANH and ESB win though imo

on a related note....wait til u guys see my halloween costume wink

Lomax wrote:

Yeah Clones was such a fucking let own, only thing I remember from that shit was the coliseum on Gnosis. The rest of the film was just bluh. The whole thing was one long winded excuse for a love plot, and at that, ti was badly handled

Sith though. Sith is gooooood.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sith is the best of the new ones but it's too little too late. It's operating within the fucked paramaters established by Episode 1+2 and so doesn't really have a chance.

There are parts that are approaching ok...but those bits are what the ENTIRE of 1-3 should have been like.

If that "no" deal had been in there from the start and taken away on this new release thing you would complain that it wasn't there.

I see what you mean...and i'd agree in terms of the general cosmetic changes to the series...but in this case I disagree. It used to have a real dramatic tension about it..vader watching in silence as his son was suffering..then snapping...there's the moment before where he's looking on - and you wonder if luke was right that there is still good in him or if he's just complete evil like he's been all the way through the last 3 films...the "no" sort of takes that moment away.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Is it just me, or did the movie just get 10 times better?

"This sucks more than anything has ever sucked before"

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer