You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: The Star Wars Thread *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!*

faldor wrote:

Did you guys see this on youtube?  Oh, to be young again.

[youtube]ZbV5hn_ET0U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nice 5

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Lucas should be hanged, drawn and quartered for what he's done with these blurays. One of, if not the emotional moment of all the films and he takes a proper dump on it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Did you guys see this on youtube?  Oh, to be young again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbV5hn_E … r_embedded

Neemo wrote:

nice 5

That's probably how my parents felt re-showing me "Dallas" all those years. So as a preteen I had the same reactions to all those great cliffhangers, I never ever saw coming.

Ultimately it TRUELY is the meaning to life to me. Reliving all of those moments through children again. That way all of those special things are immortal.

There was a small boy that my mother babysitted for a few years and I became a bit fatherly with him. I remember him being really into boy-stuff, cars and crashes and stuff, and I showed him "Smokey and the Bandit" for the first time. I just watched him react to everything, and it was just timeless it was so cute and touching. How much he loved it with that child-like innocence.

I had a cousin that was considerably younger than me, that I got to take to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, for his very first trip to Disney World. That was SO wonderful. He was so hyper-exciting like a kid on an instant drug, that I actually had to get on to him a couple times because he wasn't listening and getting into a bit of some safety issues with the rides.

But I didn't get on to him too much, because he didn't mean anything by it. He was so excited to be there and for it to never end. It's like time froze for him. I had been to Disney several times, but it was like being there all over again like a kid, because he was there.

Those things are just the best man. The absolute best.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Surprised nobody is talking about the rerelease to theaters of the entire saga in 3D starting with Phantom Menace on February 10th.  To be brutally honest I have no real excitement to see the prequils at all but I guess I wil just because I'm a  Star Wars fan although watching those movies just pisses me off more than anything. I will be interested in seeing the original trilogy in 3D just to see how it looks and to see them on the big screen for the first time ever. I lived in the Yukon when they were rereleased in the 90's and missed the whole thing(no theatres where I was living). Anyone know what the intervals will be between releases? 3 months? 6 months? A year? Man a year between each one would stupid.  Even 6 months would be pushing it. All 6 should come out within 3 months of each other.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I have little to no interest in paying for a movie I have already seen just to see it in 3-D. Even if it's Stars Wars. I would MAYBE see one from Episodes 4-6 because they are the better half of the 6, and because they were before my generation when they were in theatres

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Surprised nobody is talking about the rerelease to theaters of the entire saga in 3D starting with Phantom Menace on February 10th.  To be brutally honest I have no real excitement to see the prequils at all but I guess I wil just because I'm a  Star Wars fan although watching those movies just pisses me off more than anything. I will be interested in seeing the original trilogy in 3D just to see how it looks and to see them on the big screen for the first time ever. I lived in the Yukon when they were rereleased in the 90's and missed the whole thing(no theatres where I was living). Anyone know what the intervals will be between releases? 3 months? 6 months? A year? Man a year between each one would stupid.  Even 6 months would be pushing it. All 6 should come out within 3 months of each other.

Are they releasing all the episodes into 3D? I thought it was only 1-3, seeing as they're mostly digital anyway...:haha:

And even then, I've heard nothing more than the 3D release of Episode 1 so far.

And with that, being the big Star Wars fan that I am, no, I don't particularly care to see Jar Jar Binks in the third dimension.:ummm:

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I will probably watch 4-6 in 3D. No interest at all in seeing the prequels.

Board footer