You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: What if Scott Weiland was telling the truth?

war wrote:

1- ok, cool but couldn't tell
2-lol nice reference
3-so you weren't joking.......you do have experience in the matter. credit to me for calling it and again, i am sorry for your friend.
4-yur telling me get a sense of humor after i just summed up your contradictions??? i don't know how to respond...if i effectively disect your statement as incorrect you will say you were joking. if i ignore or make light of your insults i will let you off the hook. hmmm, i'll just say that you are the first person to tell me to get a sense of humor and i recommend that you use the laughing symbols when you are joking next time like the rest of the board members.

see, pretty easy

or when i asked if you were joking - you could have answered with a yes instead of responding the way you did

as far as me being sensitive (if that's what you meant) and taking offense, i assure you i neither took offense nor changed my demeanor from level to sensitive. call me crazy but i think it's pretty normal for me or someone else to correct another person when they make an innaccurate statement or judgement about me or someone else, relating to something as serious as physical abuse.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Dear God i'm sorry. Sweet living Christ how i'm sorry.

Oh man... what a mindfuck.

war

war wrote:

i except your apology 1619

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

You should probably accept it instead.

war

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You should probably accept it instead.

very true

axlin - i accept your apology and hope you now can forgive my poor grammar for i am quite busy here at work and going on 48 hours with no sleep.

maybe buzz, you would like a job proofreading my work, since you always seem to have time to point out all of the inconsequential mistakes i make. 14

Board footer