You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Today I am glad I.......

Axlin16 wrote:

passed a class

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

got my new down shirt in the mail....

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

have food to eat, good friends, and the interest of a hot babe. big_smile

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

sic. wrote:

Felt happy.

The dawn was foggy with bare birches on both sides of the road. Autumn. I put Radiohead on and walked through the park.

It felt beautiful.

How poetic..You made me want to take a walk with you.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

my son got to see his bio dad last night and is finally smiling again

R.B. Huckleberry
 Rep: 2 

...found the migraine meds.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Feel rather wanted as of late.

Caught up once again with the lady, who might or might not be the one. While leaving the faculty, caught up with a lady whom I knew by appearance but had never spoken to before. Ended up going downtown on the same bus and conversing for a good half an hour. Just the sort of relaxed, easygoing chit-chat I tend to have with people I click with. Some people click better than others, it seems. From downtown, went to a birthday party where I knew about half the crowd, ended up in rather deep talks with practically everybody both there and at the night club afterwards. Had a dame in my coat-tails throughout the night; walked her home and she gave me a migraine med (I can relate, RB), and while we were both too drunk and tired to get into anything I wouldn't dare mentioning in a public forum (with yours truly constantly fearing a potential throwing up), it turned out we had a lot in common in terms of past life experiences.

I woke up without a headache, noticed how pretty she looked in her sleep, scribbled a hasty note and rushed into the dawn's early light.

Life has a funny way of getting one sidetracked every time one feels the pieces are falling into places, but, so far, in a rather pleasing way.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

am still in bed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

paid my rent.

flirted with this hot guy at work   smile