You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: Bring on new leaks/demos/whatever

strat0 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Another wrote:

hey bigbri was not you in that forum ?

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=2808

Yeah, I was in that forum. But I'm not leaking any of the stuff I've got, I'm sorry.

mad what?! You have something?!

lol just joking big_smile

but if you do feel free to email me...:beer: big_smile

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
strat0 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Another wrote:

hey bigbri was not you in that forum ?

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=2808

Yeah, I was in that forum. But I'm not leaking any of the stuff I've got, I'm sorry.

mad what?! You have something?!

lol just joking big_smile

but if you do feel free to email me...:beer: big_smile

ME TOO YOU ALWAYS WILL BE MY BEST FRIEND 5 big_smile

and one question if you got something why are asking for more? are those real? all i wanted to know is that im not saing that you have to leak anything
just gimme that guy number i live in argentina and i speal español 14 big_smile jooking

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Nah, dude, I'm just joking. No one here has anything or we would share, except for one douche who shall remain nameless.

Coma

Coma wrote:

and another thing on another forum Dadud aclaim that he have Thyme and Ides of March and that he will leak them after 2 weeks what happened with that?

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=2158&p=3

Coma

Coma wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Nah, dude, I'm just joking. No one here has anything or we would share, except for one douche who shall remain nameless.

is that Dadud? mm.... and what happend with those songs? nothing?:(

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Dadud. Well, break it down and he really is "da dud." And if he claimed that, then he lived up to his forum name (at least the one he gave himself).

Coma

Coma wrote:

it is a pity not able to enjoy the new without all this mess and after all this we are just the same way that we strated with nothin

Sky Dog wrote:

There is no mess! Axl released the record......you are fishing for things YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO! YOU WANT ILLEGALY DOWNLOADED UNAUTHORIZED FREE MUSIC!!!! You are creating the mess! Arrrggghhhhhhhhhh. 4 17

can we lock this useless thread?

Coma

Coma wrote:
madagas wrote:

There is no mess! Axl released the record......you are fishing for things YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO! YOU WANT ILLEGALY DOWNLOADED UNAUTHORIZED FREE MUSIC!!!! You are creating the mess! Arrrggghhhhhhhhhh. 4 17

And what that guy took 14 years to do it i have all the right to have the illegal song big_smile

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Another wrote:
madagas wrote:

And what that guy took 14 years to do it i have all the right to have the illegal song big_smile

Asking for leaks publicly is not allowed on this forum.

madagas wrote:

I agree, while I found it interesting to look back to a post about someone claiming to have a ton of leaks, if it's only going to turn into "please give them to me too" 7 months after the fact, it's absurd.

Board footer